1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Event Fleeting

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Ekans_Hissy, 4 Sep 2018.

1. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

Does anyone else wish they could fleet with some players (such as newer ones) but they simply cannot because of the infamy barrier?
    Well, wouldn't it be great if we could fleet in events based on gearscore? This would allow so many more fleeting options with all types of players. Not to mention, sometimes I am looking for a fleetmate for events but cannot find anyone suitable because my gearscore is not suited for their ship because of their infamy.
    Gearscore fleeting could be a range of +/- 400 or something like this :) it would also give potential for guildsmates of larger infamy ranges to fleet and work on quests. Even if the event isn't as enjoyable, this would therefore encourage more event play!
    Thoughts?

PallabKumarS likes this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I fleeted with a Guildmate who is 700 Infamy lower, and another who was 1500 GS higher. That's more than you are proposing. :)