1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Event 3 Reward Requirements and Tips

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Help I Cant Swim, 8 Jun 2018.

1. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Reward Requirements:
    Uncommon = 10
    Rare = 20
    Epic = 35
    Legendary = 60

Total = 125 stars

At 1.16 stars per game (average for event 1), that is 108 tickets required.
    That is 51.5 hours of waiting time for tickets, which means an average F2P grinder can get 1 Legendary Perk this event.
    That is roughly 6 hours of gameplay, which is a feasible 2 hours per day (if you buy tickets or time your play accordingly).

Many skilled players will average closer to 2 stars for this event. If you average 2 stars, that is 63 tickets, 29 hrs of wait time and 4 hrs of play time. So a high-skilled F2P player can legitimately get 2 Legendary Perks this weekend (if you don't sleep). But 1 perk should be easy for players around 2-star average.

A paid player should easily be able to achieve 2+ Legendary perks this weekend.

Get out there and grind!

Thanks to Boa and Peter for Epic/Leg requirements.

Tips
    • You can only cycle through 3-4 active items depending on the cooldowns of your items. Don't equip anymore than that.
    • Use as much fire as possible.
    • Watch out for capture!
    • Every ship can do well in this event. Speeder might be the weakest link though. Shooter might be the strongest. Defender might be 2nd.
    • Try to finish off weak ships as fast as possible. They will respawn and kill them again. You can kill a 4k health Enforcer 3x rather than a 12k heath Defender once... makes a big difference.

Last edited: 8 Jun 2018
  2. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Thanks for the overview and explanation! It is very helpful...

But I see right away I am not going to get 1 ticket. I play 3 battles in a row and that 3 to 5 times a day. I need help, anyone offering?

3. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

How are you not going to get 1 ticket?

That's roughly 45 battles. If you average 1.5-2 stars a battle, you can easily get the Epic perk.

What are you asking for help with?

Ash KOT likes this.
  4. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I play 10 to 15 battles a day, but today I played only 1 session so far. There are days I can hardly play or not at all because of health issues. I think for most it is feasible to do it, but not for me. It is what it is.

Was asking for help, if someone can play with my account, but that was just a joke. I should have added ;), so it was clear it was a joke.

5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Account sharing is prohibited, where is the banhammer gone... :p

Sidd gamer and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  6. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Oh! Haha I would totally do that if it was allowed. I can't get enough of this mode.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  7. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Nice info! Thanks :)

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You da man!;):D;)

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  9. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    oh, good quantity.
    nice

10. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

Idk enforcers can be the hardest to kill, with Tesla shields and ability to relocate quickly, an enforcer should be harder to kill than defenders, or shooters. Then again, this may just be me playing higher levels. Although if the enforcer is bad, definitely kill him more :)

11. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Piece of cake:

Friday morning, play 6:30 to 7:05 AM. 6 games. (5 tickets + 1 obtained while playing) Go to work.
    Home at 6:30, play to 11:05. 14 games. (5 tickets + 9 obtained throughout evening) Go to bed.
    Saturday morning, play 6:30 to 7:05 AM. 6 games. Go to work.
    Home at 6:30, play to 11:05. 14 games. Go to bed.
    Sunday, 7 AM to 11:05 PM. 37 games. (assuming I don't take time to go out with the wife for the day off to alleviate her frustration with the time I already invest in this game)
    77 free games.

Buy 6 additional packs of 5 tickets for 1200 pearls. 107 games accomplished, legendary achieved.

Please give us tickets up front, or an alternative way to grind for them during the hours we have available to play.

BattleRascal and rexaroni like this.
  12. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

So are you saying that you are below average?? Those numbers are for the average stars per game for everybody, which is probably greatly skewed downwards due to lots more lower skill players than high skill players. So you should definitely be averaging 2 stars a game as a big, meta Defender.

13. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

:(:(:(

14. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Oh.What a pity!!:p:Do_Oo_Oo_O

Sidd gamer likes this.
  15. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Except if you use explosive + tesla bolt ;)

16. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I agree.. this event still rules our lives too much, even if a little less than last two. I would rather be given 1 day's worth of tickets up front that we can use whenever we have time, and refresh the next day.

SlayerofSergeants likes this.
  17. SlayerofSergeants

Mostly true, I played 6 games this morning. Won 4, lost 2. Gained 11 stars. On 6 games, my stars/game is 1.83. But overall it'll probably balance down to be closer to 1.6 ish stars/game, too soon to tell. (50% win rate with 1 star per loss, 2 stars per win and the occasional exemplary performance pulling 2 star losses or 3 star wins)

2 star/game average is not achievable.

I'll probably need to play around 85 games. Still have to sacrifice free time activities on Sunday to make the legendary grade, and also purchase a pearl pack or two.

18. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Even at low infamy rated games, the winning teams are still generating 3 star players and 2 star players, and losing teams still getting 1 or 2 stars for top damage. They aren't giving out less stars at lower infamy, the players just aren't as good. It doesn't take as much damage or skill to generate the stars at lower levels. The average is the average.

19. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Good luck killing me...while i have dual tesla shield on and dancing faster than hell...
    U will start targeting defender pretty soon.

Fluid Bait and SlayerofSergeants like this.
  20. SlayerofSergeants

^^ This guy enforces.

Sidd gamer likes this.