1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Epic parts

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nosesabe, 14 Mar 2018.

1. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

I hope to reach nightmare in the next couple weeks and I’m in that point where I’m starting to switch from rare to all epic weapons. I even got my second epic flare to upgrade to T5 epic... but it just wakes WAAAAAAAAY to long to obtain the necessary epic parts to level up a epic weapon.

Per day, depending on the day, I can barely buy more than 30 epic parts, not because of the gold but because there aren’t more to buy. Taking in account that I need +80 epic parts to upgrade one single level I feel Iike I’ll reach longevity before leveling up my weapons.

Could you please:
    1- Increase the amazing of epic pets that we can buy per day (if so reduce the price of them a little).
    2- Reduce the number of epic parts needed to upgrade one level.
    3- Give an alternative way to obtain epic pieces.

Thx <3