1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enough with the Mortar BS already ....

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by HighHammer, 11 May 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HighHammer

HighHammer Member

Seriously!!? Didnt this ever came to your intentions that allowing a player to use multiple of a Massively high damage weapons would just ruin the game ???

I mean seeing people equip with mortars only, 4_5 of them and unleashing the hell on you in mater of seconds and the next thing you know is you were goooone way before the next 4 mortars hit the ground is just awefuly un-thought through by the game dev's!!?

Ohhh for the love of funk just put a limitation on how many same weapons a player can equip on a ship already.

Thanks

BowenQ likes this.
  2. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Was hoping this forum wouldn't become clash royale forums (people whining for things to be nerfed). Hoped for too much I suppose.
    Just dodge the mortar blasts, use overboost or nitro or something

3. toco349

toco349 New Member

Dude, Please do us a favor and don't make our community toxic.

4. HighHammer

HighHammer Member

Well if thats toxic to you, you better come out of your closet and face the real world, just saying.

Zachiderp and BowenQ like this.
  5. toco349

toco349 New Member

This isn't the real world my man, This is just a fun game that we can all enjoy. Let's all just be friends and destroy each other in the battlefield!

6. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Do you feel better now? Are you happy? Hope you ripping on a completely anonymous person on the internet made you feel better. :)
    I'm not one to stand for toxicity so I'll just let it slide.

And FYI yes what you said was toxic. The whole "come out of your closet and face the real world" has nothing to do with your original post. Being purposely rude to another person is classified as toxic to put it simply. Just because it's not that harsh doesn't mean it's not toxic. Hope I helped :p

7. gsle24

gsle24 New Member

Every game you play, you'll find there are strategies that annoy you. Instead of complaining, why not find ways to combat it?

Like get closer to a mortar user. If they only have mortars, they can't attack you once you get close.

Otherwise, if you can't beat them. Join them!
    Load up your boat with mortars !!

Mr. Chompers, Ultrah, toco349 and 4 others like this.
  8. Captain Parguya

Captain Parguya New Member

YESSSSSSSSS JOIN THEM :)

Robinov and toco349 like this.
  9. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

I used to have 3 long range mortars on a shooter, now it's 2 on an enforcer and a cannon for anyone who thinks otherwise.

How else do I deal damage to epic weapons holders without dying?

toco349 likes this.
  10. gsle24

gsle24 New Member

Don't rush into the battlefield. Take your time to see where the enemies position themselves. Always avoid rushing into the middle of battlefield, I like to stay toward the edges. You're less of a target there. Also try pick off targets with your team, eliminating their team quicker one by one.

Realistically it doesn't matter what weapons you use and how much damage they deal. It's how effectively you use what you have.
    Take your time to shoot your shots off. Make sure they hit essentially. Watch the waves and direction enemy boats are moving and shoot a little in front of them.

Don't stop moving!

11. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

I wish I would see someone using nothing but mortars and then face them in 1 vs 1 at the end ;)

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  12. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Not gonna lie, getting hit by 4-5 mortar shots before you are even in range of the enemy is a bit frustrating. But, there aren't a lot of games where everybody on the enemy team has mortars, and like what everyone else has said, multiple mortars screw up your close quarters gameplay.

13. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Then there's the teams that use only torpedoes. But no one is bitching about them... Why? Coz if that's what they want to use, it's their choice. Like many have said, there's plenty of disadvantages to using just mortars, or just torpedoes. The key to being a good teammate is having a good balance of short, mid and long range weapons...

Mr. Chompers, Tabarnak and Throneking like this.
  14. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Results:a shooter that use ballpark,long range, Berta, and standard mortar :p

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  15. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

P0rthos is lurking...
    :eek:

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  16. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Nah, look at the date. @The Fixer 27 likes to necro threads from half a year ago.

@The Fixer 27 Can you not do this? Make a new thread if you actually care about the topic.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  17. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

closing this thread - and yes, please create a new one on the topic ;)

Mr. Chompers and Miathan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.