1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Engine swapping and tuning

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by SALadriel, 12 Oct 2018.

1. SALadriel

SALadriel New Member

I just wanna know, what engine does the enforcer have?

Besides that, I would like for there to be new engines purchase able in the market. The new engines could boost hp, boots speed, or boost turning radius, ya know stuff like that!
    Or of you could tune your current engine to do the same stuff as what the top says

2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

This is basically what we already have/had with Blue items and Turbo.

Blue slots can boost either speed or hp depending on if you equip Shield or Turbo.

The turbo itself can also boost more speed or more hp depending on what perks you attach. I think you can add up to 330 extra hp to it.

Turning Agility was the domain of Rudder, but that was recently removed from the game, because only about 1% of players actually wanted to use it over more speed/hp.