1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

enforcer red items

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Hastal123, 26 Oct 2017.

1. Hastal123

Hastal123 New Member

I think the enforcer mk6 should have 4 slot points for the 3 red slots, so at least one 2 slot point weapon can be installed, its unfair to have 3 slot points like a speeder and fixer who have only two red slots.
    Please think about it.

QueenB1013 and k406k like this.
  2. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

No, no, no no, and no. That is part of the originality of the enforcer, plus so many enfo users have invested in 1 point items and scrapped 2 point items.

Shadow Moon! and Kurd1stan. like this.
  3. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

And having only 3 red slot is part of originally enforcer . blast, cannon ,swift torp and sniper's crit .... All are so powerfull with only i slot needed

Disguised likes this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Teaches people the value of a single shot. I agree. Though I would like this on my mk5 one day, I ain't playing enfo, like, ever. Guys, if you wanna equip twoslots, use shooters. I myself never use a twoslot gun on my speeder, my excannon is not ready for it.

5. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I see a lot of high level enforcers still using a two slot weapon and only having two weapons, like Peelah. Giving him another one slot weapon would be OP

QueenB1013 and Disguised like this.
  6. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Yep, nobody wants to see enforcer's with frost bigtorp, or frost berta, or missile, or flare ExC.

7. Raj Das

Raj Das New Member

Student
    everyone thinks enforcer is op but its need lot of practice and skills like speeders otherwise its worthless not like shooters who were meant to be a damage boosters....so I'll suggest it to give 1 extra red point to enforcers

Shadow Moon! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  8. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Seriously NO!
    Enfo with:
    Flare + ec + blast (maybe deals 3300 when epic t5 AND flare’s dmg over time)
    Big berta + 2 long ranges and frost (maybe 5300 dmg when epic t5, doesn’t require to be close)
    Big torp + swift + sniper and frost (maybe 7k dmg)

You can already use grenades, mines, cannons, flare, carro and swift torp without sacrificing a weapon slot. That’s enough, 4 slot would be totally overpowered.

9. Raj Das

Raj Das New Member

Student
    Very good explanation about weapons and very good damage calculation but one thing you have missed,
    1.A enforcer mk5 means infamy should be minimum 1400 , at this level do you really think 3300 damage is enough to win the match because enforcer is half supporting and half damage dealer.
    2. Long range, that's a very good advantage but at this level you use stealth because around this infamy there are too many speeders and if they spotted you then you can't survive more than a minute..
    3. Torpedoes are very much deadly in recents, but do you think enforcer can survive with torps and a sniper cannon because torps can be easily dodged and if anyone can't able to dodge that then he/she must have a higher hit points..
    And according to your speeder is also op because it has also 2 red slots with 3 points which means one 2 handed weapon...that's all...I think should try enforcer first then you will realize it's disadvantages.. sorry for any bad English.

10. TheAntiSnipe

Dude, do you know how much skill goes into being a good speeder? Enfos have three guns that they can carry at mk5. Speeders have only two at mk5, regardlesd of if we choose to have a 2 slot or we don't. Enfos have a choice to equip THREE oneslots, or one oneslot and one twoslot, making them equal to, or greater than, a speeder in that department, and we cannot even equip a nitro+bolt if we wanna have a tesla shield. Speeders aren't OP, speeder pilots are. Enfos don't need the slot because the mk5 has an upper limit of 4k infamy. And up there, if you have a BT+two snipes+frost...damn, imagine a 6k HP enfo with tesla and a frost+BT combo WITH DUAL SNIPES FOR SEASONING LOL. That's too much, I think you'll agree.

11. zippleback111

zippleback111 Member

I though speeder mk7 would get an extra weapon, but it didn't happen, only stats increased.

I know, its disappointing

12. TheAntiSnipe

I think three weapons would be too much to handle for a speeder, which already has FIVE active slots. Do you know how small the buttons would become? Lol

Shadow Moon! and Zerolive like this.
  13. zippleback111

zippleback111 Member

so true, I play speeder and trust me it isn't very easy.

14. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    I have played enfo mk6 and it is just fine

Babablacksheep likes this.
  15. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Enforcer needs some minor rework to increase usability
    1) Slot management at mk5
    2) Increase in pathetic base speed

4 Red slots would make it extremely OP,most of THEM are right.(But this coming from an enforcer user,not a some speeder [NOT ALL]who never touched enforcer but are joining party here)

[ALSO RARE TESLA SHIELDS NEED SOME REWORK,It's terribly balanced compared to EPICS-D3X ALREADY Gave a chart explaining it]

Shadow Moon! and A55A51N like this.
  16. TheAntiSnipe

Speed increase would be great. And ya, lol. Speeders who havent played enfo dont have to comment.

17. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Sorry if I offended you:),but it's always speeder who end up in enforcer improvement post lol.But nvm 4 red slots is a rejected idea and Is never going to happen.i bet my T4 epic stun on it

18. TheAntiSnipe

Lol that's true. But I was a jack player before I chose speeder, and enfo was the only ship I spent a large amount of time on relative to the speeder. I play good enfo but lack the weapons to fit the slots.

Raj Das likes this.
  19. Raj Das

Raj Das New Member

Student
    I really agree with you but to other player who thinks enforcer is op according to them one 2 slots and one 1 slot weapon is op that's why I said speeder is op because it can also equip that combo I'm not at all saying that speeder is op because both speeder and enforcer need lot of skills..on other hand speeder got a speed advantage whereas enforcer got hp advantages compatible....I hope you understand and after new update who told rovio to shift the required level to upgrade mk5 to 30

20. TheAntiSnipe

They were all referring to the two 1 slot and one 2 slot being OP

Raj Das likes this.