1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer mk5 build

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by wreck your day, 6 Mar 2018.

1. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Hey everyone! So this is my current build:
    Screenshot_20180307-064647.png
    On my mk4 enforcer I don't use the frost blaster and replace the big shield with the bandage (only 2 slot points)
    Here's the rest of my inventory:
    Screenshot_20180307-064700.png Screenshot_20180307-064707.png
    I'm pretty sure people would tell me to upgrade those blast cannons, but I've seen enforcers with sniper cannons too. Since I already have a tier 3 rare sniper with 3 epic crit chance perks, do I use the sniper or upgrade a blast? Or should I use something else? Thanks for your suggestions! :D

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I use double blast cannons and a std cannon for dps. A sniper/ grenade isn't bad though :p

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

From your inventory, Level up the blast cannon, use grenade and sniper. Yes, blast cannon and sniper training conflict but blast is so OP it still hits hard, Tesla shield, overboost, standard shield, turbo.

Rated R and The Otherguy like this.
  4. wreck your day

But the trainings conflict... :p Should I use 2 blast cannons instead? Like one epic and the other rare. I don't think I can use tesla shield and standard shield as I only have one Tesla shield and all my talents are trained for big shield (which I use on speeder sigh) I guess I will stick to bandage for now then, at least until enforcer has 3 slot points.

5. wreck your day

Standard cannon eh... mine's a little "outdated" but I'll give it a try :)

6. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Enforcer really does well with flare gun / blast cannon combo.
    Shame as cant see any flares in your inventory, do you not like them / scrap them?
    I never used them until around 2 weeks ago, and since have power levelled burnice to take my T1 flares all the way to T4 and unlocked the heal debuff.
    With the current meta it was definitely a good investment.

7. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Granade, 2xblast and pray for other tshields.
    :rolleyes:

8. wreck your day

I had 2 epic ones some time ago; scrapped them. Flare gun projectile speed is so slow and the curve is really weird so I didn't like them at first try. Still don't regret that decision. Anyway doesn't double blast do more damage? Flare can only buff the damage up to 57.6% if I'm not wrong.

Since I like backstabbing people and sinking them before they get to do much damage to me, I think I will do what LimeOnMars suggested and start building up those blast cannons! :D Thanks for all your suggestions!

9. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

You wont regret it, blast is my go to cannon with or without the flare :)

10. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Base on the inventory you show i would upgrade BC but the question is which play style do u want to play. If you prefer to shoot from a distance then sniper would be best as i have see an enforcer use 3 sniper. But I use 3 BC on my enfo.

11. wreck your day

That's the situation I prefer to play in (although the game doesn't always let me do so). Since I already have a grenade, which is a close range weapon I'll go with the blast cannons. As for situations where the teams are at a stalemate, I guess I'll just have to practice leading my shots!