1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer MK3

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Disguised, 11 Jul 2017.

1. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

I recently got the Enforcer Mk3, but haven't had the time to try it out. I'm thinking of using a double-stun setup(which I've previously used on my Mk3 Speeder, and it worked out pretty well).
    The only problem I have is that I'm not sure what to put for my red and blue slots, so I have listed some items that I have for the red and blue slots.
    Red items:
    • Blast Cannon
    • Swift Torpedo
    • Mine
    • Explosive Cannon
    • Cannon
    Blue items:
    • Turbo
    • Big Shield
    • Small Shield
    The reason I'm doing double-stun is that those are the only yellow items I have that only use 1 slot point.
    All the items I have listed are LVL 10 rares, except the turbo, which is an uncommon LVL 20 ), and the Big Shield which is an epic LVL 4.