1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer mk.2 strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by XGF, 12 May 2017.

1. XGF

XGF Member

Im don't exactly know how is the enforcer meant to be played,i was thinking of a medium-long range support ship
    Can you give me some tips/loadouts to play enforcer?

2. KnightOfZ

KnightOfZ Member

I play mine more supportive which often means the game thinks i contribute less (less rewards) so it may not be the build for you.

I use mines and naplam as my attack slots. Frost canon + other as my utility slots

The idea is to push people out with frost canon and napalms huge aoe's and let my team do the real dps. The mines are to make people think twice about turning corners to flank or chase.

Its a Myuri Original: Control Style. I like how people play in the palm of my hands even if i do little damage most games.

Last edited: 13 May 2017
  3. XGF

XGF Member

sounds good, i will try that out
    But maybe i change to a frost blaster

4. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

The battle reward is been given by your performance in match so also freezing and stunning are counted and makes your reward bigger.

5. G.R.C.3

G.R.C.3 New Member

My current loadout for mk2 enforcer is,
    -rare cannon
    -rare blast cannon
    -uncommon nitro
    -rare simple shield

The loadout provides adequate health, pretty good attack and some nice speed. If you continue enforcer, I would work for this loadout which fits mk4: cannon+blast cannon (red). Stun Tesla+nitro (yellow). Lastly, turbo+simple shield (blue)

6. XGF

XGF Member

Sounds good
    I will try it out

7. KnightOfZ

KnightOfZ Member

Oh I didn't know that. I feel like as a fixer I never make 3 stars cause of my damage. I mostly get only 1 lol.

8. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Here's what I meant. It's from other thread but looks like I probably have misleaded a bit:
    So according this. Battle reward shouldn't go up with same lines but what I have experienced throught almost 5000 battles, it does add at least a bit your reward (I don't see why it wouldn't).
    Anyway I hope this helps you :)

Cheers:cool:

KnightOfZ likes this.