1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer loadout help?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Uncle Kracker, 23 Jun 2017.

1. Uncle Kracker

Uncle Kracker New Member

IMG_6491.PNG I'm going to have a mk4 enforcer soon and I need some help with what items i should use. I am currently running the mk3 with the items shown below.

Once I upgrade to mk4, I have many options for what yellow and blue items I will use. Can someone help me decide what the best blue AND yellow loadout would be based on the weapons I am using. The possible yellow and blue items are shown in my inventory. (keep in mind that enforcer mk4 uses 3YY and 2BB)

2. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Do you have any other items on other ships??? i would add standard shield i think frost is good to increase fire bomb accuracy.

@Climax likes this.
  3. Uncle Kracker

Uncle Kracker New Member

Yes I have other weapons but i prefer to use the fire bomb and blast cannon i have now. What would I use with the frost blaster? Overboost? or tesla shield?

@Climax likes this.
  4. Kraitok

Kraitok New Member

I'd consider dropping your frost blaster for a Tesla shield, and then use turbo and bandaid for your blue items.

Uncle Kracker likes this.
  5. Uncle Kracker

Uncle Kracker New Member

That's also what I was thinking, but I like how the frost blaster shuts down fixers and slows down speeders. That's why i'm so torn lol

6. Kraitok

Kraitok New Member

I use frost blaster with a mk3 big torp, and while it does work quite well I don't think it is as good of a combo for your specific weapon loadout. Tesla gun may be a better option for shutting down fixers/speeders anyways as it gives you very strong potential to rotate your fire bomb, blast cannon, and then stun them while waiting for your timers to come back.

Coming from a mk4 enforcer player, the bandaid is quite a bit better than a shield, and you'll definitely want the turbo as enforcer speed is pretty terrible normally.

Uncle Kracker likes this.
  7. Uncle Kracker

Uncle Kracker New Member

Thanks for the good info, Its been working great!