1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer is horrible

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mamamyers, 19 Oct 2017.

1. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Seriously it wouldn't need much of a buff. 1 more red and blue slot at mk5. I mean shit. The best thing about it, is that it goes in reverse like a savage. But besides that is so useless. I have 2 weapons on an mk5 ship. A Canon and big torp. Because of 3 slots I'd only be able to use three 1 slot weapons. Which do low damage! So mad I spent the gold upgrading it lol gonna try speeder now.

Foreal tho a SLIGHT buff wouldn't hurt. Like I said 1 more red and blue slot. All I can put is a freaking turbo and standard shield lol that's like low level ship issues. Can't even put a big shield on it smh. Ok rant over lol

Cyn, Babablacksheep, benguin8 and 2 others like this.
  2. Mamamyers

Loser
    And to top it off I have the highest level enforcer in my guild and we ALWAYS get enforcer quests. And I wanna choke tf outta myself everytime I try and do them lol sooooo aggravating. Fml

3. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    You mean 1 more slot points for each, the amount of slot is OK but the problem is it have the exact same amount of slot as slot points

- ZeroFactor - likes this.
  4. Mamamyers

Loser
    Yes exactly what I mean.
    It's aggravating as hell.
    I'm so annoyed by all the enforcer quests because the ship is garbage

- ZeroFactor - likes this.
  5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Every season we seem to get a buttload of quests for enforcer and tri torps (and other things no one uses). I think they’re doing it on purpose.

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  6. Mamamyers

Loser
    The trip torps made me wanna pistol whip myself last night

7. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

You can't play enforcer like the other classes. I had to completely bail on my 2 point weapons for 3 one point once I hit mk5 but I have not regretted it. try different combos to find one that fits your play style. I run even or sometimes pass many shooters in damage amount who run 5 weapons.

But I do think that enforcer could use a small buff. We are a small number of enforcers compared to all the other ships which should tell you something. I think end-game mk6-7 for all ships sound pretty balanced (and from what I read on forums). But we all agree that the progression is not so smooth. Many other ships suffer from this gap too as to when the unlock another slot. If you think enforcer mk5 is rough you forget mk3 and 4.

Regarding reverse speed. I have found that it stutters when I try to overboost and reverse and that causes me lots of damage. Wondering if anyone else has found this. Maybe overboost doesnt work in reverse...

No comment on getting quests you don't want or can't do. Talk to RNGesus.

Spinners71 and ThatOnion like this.
  8. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Maybe the Devs can give us the sweet gear we need. :eek:

benguin8 likes this.
  9. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I think it's just enforcer MK5 that sucks. MK6 gets a yellow slot, a yellow point and a blue point. So then you can have a big shield and an awesome yellow item setup. Maybe the devs should shift the blue point to MK5 so that the big shield can be equipped earlier.

Crashedup, Zachiderp and Joey who like this.
  10. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

time between Mk5 and mk6 is sooooooooooo long.

Joey who and Mamamyers like this.
  11. Miathan

I know... I'm lvl 35 myself. It takes months even if you prioritize crew training and maintain VIP. But that's exactly why I think that not both the yellow and the blue point should be given only at MK6. Most people will give up on the ship before reaching that.

Mamamyers likes this.
  12. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

Yeah, for most ships, the mid-level mk's could probably use a few very slight tweaks...
    Anyway, I'm replying because I think Overboost only seemed to work while going forwards for me.
    I was in a speeder, going in reverse for a while (so I was actually moving backwards fairly fast), then hit Overboost just to see if that helped. It did not! It made me slow down to a near stop, even while I still had reverse on full-throttle...
    So, maybe Enforcer works different... maybe it doesn't... but I don't think Overboost (or Nitro) help you go backwards faster...

benguin8 likes this.
  13. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

So do I make the "Fixer is horrible" meme thread now?

Kalbs, Ovidmikel, Mamamyers and 2 others like this.
  14. Miathan

I was seriously considering it lol

15. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

TRY it, low infamy players will kill you. Considering fixer Rules below 3k

16. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

"Fixer is okay, I guess, but we could really use a third blue stat point" doesn't have the same ring to it.

To stay on topic, I think it's the fact that people get stuck at Mk5 for so long. An extra red slot and red point is nothing to sniff at, it lets you basically tack any 1-point weapon onto your existing Mk4 setup and start playing with that. If at Mk4 you used Flare + BC for that burn damage combo, you can add in something like a Carronade for that up-close punch (plus the slowdown effect making your Enforcer Dance that much more potent) or a Mine so that you can be sneaky and bait people into pulling around a corner into it (or just drop one on top of them while you're circling)

Edit: okay, now that I'm seeing the actual correct stats, yeah that's bad. At Mk3 you'll need to start dumping parts and sugar into a 2-slot weapon, otherwise you're "wasting" the extra stat point, and at Mk5 you have to switch it up again for 3x 1-slot or you're "wasting" a slot.

Enforcer:
    1 - 0 - 1R 2Y 1B - 0
    2 - 11 - 2RR 2Y 1B - 0
    3 - 17 - 3RR 2YY 2B - 0
    4 - 22 - 3RR 3YY 2BB - 5
    5 - 28 - 3RRR 4YY 2BB - 5
    6 - 39 - 3RRR 5YYY 3BB -
    7 - 48 - 3RRR 5YYY 3BB -

Okay disregard all of that, apparently I had some stale copypasta on the stat points and 3 is the max number of red stat points you get as Enforcer. I have a little more sympathy for you yellowish pumpkin boats now

but quit dropping mines on me, jerks

Last edited: 19 Oct 2017
    Ultrah likes this.
  17. Babablacksheep

4YY
    5 yyy

EDIT-SLOT AND SLOT POINTS DO NOT CHANGE IN MK7, THEY REMAIN SIMILAR TO MK6

18. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I'm suggesting two changes: one would be that Mk5 gets 2RR instead of 2R, and Mk6 gets 3BB instead of 2BB.

An extra 1-slot at Mk5 gives you more options than "one weapon, and hope it works for all scenarios" and the 3BB at Mk6 means we could finally run a Big Shield and have a chance at surviving an Epic Torpedo hit

Babablacksheep likes this.
  19. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

THANKS, I FIXED IT, APPARENTLY THE END OF THE SHIP TIER THREAD DIDN'T CORRECTLY QUOTE AND HAS BAD INFO. I CAN HEAR YOU NOW.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  20. Babablacksheep

And 3RRR:D