1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer Is Hard To Get Grips On

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by CoolDownHSNA, 27 Apr 2018.

1. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    Guys please tell me what I could fix in this battle. It is only my second Enforce battle, and thanks to @TheAntiSnipe for helping me already on YouTube!!!

Cryix, TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  2. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

Your dancing skills are ok, but you still can improve to play more agresive. But great battle, keep improving your weapons in order to get more firepower.

Cryix and CoolDownHSNA like this.
  3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Here's my advice:
    1. Build a Tesla Shield. It will go well with your style. Unless you want to use a mortar at mk5. Then use frost launcher and sit in the back.
    2. Flare Gun or a would be a good addition at mk5.
    3. Enfo is a good long-range boat, and both sniper and std cannon are good long range items. Use a mortar, flaregun, or another sniper if you want to have a good long range build (still usable at mid to mid-short range)
    4. Watch other enfo vids on YT (i.e. GenkiGamers, P0rthos, or @S. Vinciguerra )
    I am a dueling enfo, and use mainly blast cannon, but I wish I would have gone sniper instead of blast.

4. CoolDownHSNA

Student
    Really? My dancing skills? I never thought I would ever be good with Enfo, but I guess I am ok!
    Ok thx mate!

Cryix and The Otherguy like this.
  5. CoolDownHSNA

Student
    Yeah, I have a rare Tesla Shield which I will work on! Thx mate! Also, do you think replacing Sniper with Flare would be a good idea?

Cryix likes this.
  6. The Otherguy

Tech support
    Do you have fire damage trained, and do you have good perks. I would say wait till mk5 when you have more fire damage, the add flare as 3rd weapon. Just my opinion. :)

Cryix likes this.
  7. BAJABLASTOISE

BAJABLASTOISE Active Member

Yeah man that was a good match. I don't think you missed a single shot. Completely agree with the loadout youre using, I'm mk6 I use sniper, std cannon, and blast cannon, overboost, double nitro. Start building up a bandage. With the agility of the enforcer, once you get to mk4, you'll have an extra blue slot and that bandage will be perfect to help you survive since you can get away and rebuild HP.

Toward the end, there was a mortar shot that you could have easily dodged, in fact you started to nitro out of it, but then pulled back on your joystick for some reason. Do you have sticky throttle turned on? If you don't already I highly recommend you start. If I was in that situation I would have locked on, flicked my joystick so my ship started moving away from the blast, hit that nitro, hit that overboost, and then just focus on shooting while the sticky throttle kept me moving.

Also, if you main standard cannon, you gotta make sure you're taking advantage of the quick cooldown on that badboy. If you're chasing a ship that's obscured by a wave, while you got that sticky throttle on hit the target lock and just cycle around to see if there are any ships you CAN hit on the way, and then turn target lock off, double tap reset camera, lock onto the ship you're chasing, and by that time the cooldown on the cannon will be done and ready to hit!

Cryix, TheAntiSnipe and Aether_Zero like this.
  8. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

How about these dancing skills?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    unnamed.gif

Nikkie!, craz„burd, Cryix and 5 others like this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I forgot to give you one small piece of advice: Enforcer is what you make it! Play it any way you like. People will tell you to dance, play aggro, chase down flankers and whatever...

This is gonna sound outrageous, but the only "strategy" I ever use when I'm in an enfo is turn on some sick beats and go with that rhythm. You gotta feel the groove of the ship, it IS a dancer lol

10. BAJABLASTOISE

BAJABLASTOISE Active Member

OMG SAAAME

Cryix and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  11. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    This is where I disagree.
    Though I only have used enfo for 50-100 matches, it had easily become my best ship despite being a mk4.
    Tesla shield is needed. But Flare gun isnt really a must. People expect you to have flare and blast, and its good to be unexpected.

But what I say is that the tesla shield is there for short range battle. Whats the point of a tesla shield if you use a sniper from far away- it is likely they will miss. A tesla shield helps when you are really close. Even opening up a tesla shield helps divert attention from you. People just shoot other people. Joeywho proved that with his common tesla shield that he used in 3000 plus infamy. Double tesla shield isn't OP. It is actually viable in short range combat. You use one shield to get in and one shield to get out.
    For those of us whose Dr Buzzkill training is stlll at tier 1 , a tier 1 epic would be ok.

Plus, as I have always said, having your won style is more fun. I don't watch these legendas. The best palyer I have ever watched was @TheAntiSnipe and that was not to copy but to see his amazing tactics. I feel that watching videos of those closer to your infamy is better than watching videos from legends in NM or videos from months ago, when the bay was different. Bays change over time due to erosion:p

12. The Otherguy

Tech support
    Lol, you said nothing I disagree with.
    I said that if he wanted to continue the way he played in that vid, he could add "a mortar, flaregun, or another sniper if you want to have a good long range build (still usable at mid to mid-short range)"
    For point two I forgot to put in the other weapon.

13. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

When I'm in the zone, its Pantera on headphones and pizza by my side.

14. Capitan Defender

Capitan Defender Well-Known Member

defender's heaven fields
    When i tried it lately...i was top dmg dealer with mk4 enfo....1 month ago...is not hard...is actually pretty simple...well for me...idk bout u but is ez ship 2 use in my opinion...if u want a dificult ship w use...talk bout speder or fixer or defender...

Cryix likes this.
  15. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games

Pro Enforcers be like
    1:28

16. Capitan Defender

defender's heaven fields
    So tru...gnu
    Lol get it?

Nikkie! and Cryix like this.
  17. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Haha i just show this to players who wanna become enforcers it's the greates thing

Nikkie!, Cryix and The Otherguy like this.
  18. Capitan Defender

defender's heaven fields
    But wai no defender?is super unused ship that needs alot of skill to handle

Y no1 wanna be like me? 1 meemy defender that tears his fingers to make good yt content...

Cryix likes this.
  19. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Play speeder, you won't regret it

Bradley Thorinsson and Cryix like this.
  20. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Lol haha

Bradley Thorinsson and Cryix like this.