1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer! Blast or Sniper

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DragonLegend, 30 Jan 2018.

?

Which one is better for Enforcer

1. Sniper Canon

2. Blast Canon

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

I am a sniper user and love to play with it..
    But whenever I see Top player or any high infamy enforcer, I saw blast canon.
    So is blast a better weapon than sniper for enforcer.
    Also since there are lot sniper haters makes me think it will get nerfed sooner or later..
    Plz share your opinions on which is better and why for enforcer offcourse, don't wanna start nerf sniper slogans here...hehe

2. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I think at the top level, the aggression level of speeders means close range battles, which suits blast cannons.

However, if you like to snipe, then stick with it. There is no ‘right’ build, just a build that right for you.

wtfack, Ian and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  3. The Afenogaster

The Afenogaster Well-Known Member

Bbay player / free time artist.
    I see some enforcers using sniper and carronade, that makes a deadly build! And yes, for me (a blast cannon lover) it is better to use a blast because of the high damage you can get with fire and because I have two tier IV rares!

4. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

You answered your own question.
    But Sniper is weak unless it goes crit, so you're at a big disadvantage close when explosive cannons are hitting at near 900.
    Personally I get ready for that ass whipping when a speeder or defender gets in close. I cycle shield, bolt, and drop mines and pray to RNGesus for some crits in between.

Rainbow Warrior and *JAWS* like this.
  5. DragonLegend

I do like to play with it but Rising in infamy is more important..
    Still lets just say i keep Sniper and my epic tier 4 grenade then what could be the third weapon which could save some ass whooping..

6. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I’d probably say either another sniper or grenade, or perhaps a swift torpedo.
    Many enforcers also run a flare gun, and then put fire damage perks on their cannon weapon (usually blast cannon), but I don’t think this would work as efficiently with your set up.
    If your level is low, a regular cannon would work, but it would not be a long term solution.

7. DragonLegend

Thanks for the suggestions...
    I had rare 40 canon but it doesn't help enough now...
    I am using swift epic now it works but tier 2 is not enough i guess..
    Flare would put me stronger in close range but burn perk on sniper maybe not that good idea...
    Is flare still worth without a canon with burn dmg perks?

8. DragonLegend

Screenshot_20180131-152056.png
    Maybe I got my answers...

9. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

T pro is doing guild quests. She usually runs speeder with Flare Gun/Explosive Cannon

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  10. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

The disadvantage of flare used without accompanying fire damage weapon is that is a ‘damage over time’ weapon, so it takes a long time to do its damage. However, many other of your team mates will also be using weapons with fire damage perks, so they’d be able to take advantage of your shots to do more damage themselves.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  11. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

If you want to go with the flare and take advantage of the burn damage, you definitely want blast or explosive cannon.

12. DragonLegend

Screenshot_20180131-153606.png
    And what about him...
    Also T pro choose this build as a enforcer cant be all for quest.. she is currently no. 2 afterall

Last edited: 31 Jan 2018
  13. DragonLegend

Hmm..you suggest shifting to blast...Noted

14. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I guess most people use blast plus flare because their range is similar so you can almost always combine them and take advantage of the extra burn damage :D
    At least that's the reason I stopped using sniper

15. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

t pro has a youtube channel, go and watch her videos, you'll note that flare/ec combo in most videos she has.
    But hey, everyone has the chance to try new weapons, since they are all spenders and have so many weapons
    to choose.

Regarding the thread, most people are setting up blast cannon for the burn bonus, or because his high damage base at the end game.
    There is no better weapon. If you love sniper cannon, with a good tier and crit chance perks, stick with it. But, when you can, give blast
    cannon a chance.

YerJokinArnYer likes this.
  16. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    wtfack likes this.
  17. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

I've seen so many Enforcer loadouts that make no sense at all. I seriously doubt they're running those regularly.
    I run dual Sniper and Mines. Flare kind of got nerfed when it started breaking stun. I think Grenade is a good option, as is a leveled up standard cannon.

18. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Top tier enforcer weapons:
    - mine
    - blast
    - flare
    Good enforcer weapons
    - grenade
    - sniper
    - carronade
    - swift torp

Always use blast/flare together w/ fire perks if you use either those weapons. Imo the optimal setup is flare + blast + mine, but it may be double blast + flare.

19. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

I run dual Blast Cannons and a Mine. Sometimes throw on the flare but my mine is quite powerful.

20. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

All the best enforcer users historically on the bay use....
    Blast cannon. Consistent 1100+ damage before any fire perks added.
    They then have used wait for it.....
    Overwhelminly.....
    FLARE.
    Recent OP is to use Grenade since update.

Now when u have a target on fire and hitting blast get consistent results of 1500 damage a shot.
    Hitting someone at 1500 a time is OP.
    Plus when running duel tesla shield like these top enforcers mentioned. It's tough to even fight back.
    Now because of those combos mentioned.

Most of said enforcers run a mine which they throw over boat they are attacking. In order to dance and get that boat to back up and Kaboom.

With all that said. Doesn't matter if u follow this suggestion. Tpro and grey storm recent history have used sniper.

But remember the hits are the hits. The classics are the classics and work consistently. Plus if u go blast cannon....most likely you won't get nerfed.

Just saying.

JAWS