1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

End Power Cell use for upgrades.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by *JAWS*, 22 Oct 2017.

1. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Power Cells are a part of this game that is redundant and unnecessary to continue.

F2P player will be rocked by this trinket when trying to level weapons. And is clearly a P2P advantage. As a p2p player I am writing this thread for the end of all power cells.

Here's why.
    You need Gold, Sugar, parts and pieces for every weapon. Whether common thru Legendary. So for the majority of weapons or boat items. That's already 4 things to collect. To grind out time for Or to Spend money on.

The Adding Power cells as an additional item is massive overkill.

Like needing to roll 7's not 4 times in a dice game....but 5 straight times.

Game Developers. End this arbitrary item and give everyone back a corresponding part to the number of power cells they have in their inventory.

This thread is pointing out a flaw in the game that can be ended.

BattleRascal, ECTO_1a and behumble like this.
  2. ECTO_1a

ECTO_1a New Member

this game is 100% P2W (pay to win). i dont think they would consider anything that might make them less money but honestly i have never had a problem not having enough power cells

Joey who likes this.