1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

End of season infamy glitch?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ian, 15 Jan 2018.

1. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Sooo this isn't a huge issue just something I'm confused by lol. Just before end of season, I was at 4131 infamy (see pic 1.) and I lost that last battle. However, I didn't play at all since and now that the season ended, instead of dropping me to 4000, it dropped me to 3976.
    It's nowhere in my battle log that I played a game and lost after season reset (pic 2.)and besides even then my top infamy should still be 4k, but it's not (pic 3.)
    IMG_0934.PNG
    IMG_0933.PNG
    IMG_0932.PNG
    Any explanation would be nice :)
    Thanks

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Maybe you lost that match, but before the server updated, the season resetted (putting you at 4k) then you lost the 24 from that game?

3. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Maybe, but I stopped playing 30 mins before season reset as you can see by 15:31 time of last match.
    Also if it did that I think my top infamy would still be 4k

vis1234567899 likes this.
  4. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Edit: I am now back to a season top of 4k lol

vis1234567899 likes this.
  5. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Mine did the same. I think it’s because I exited the battle early and it doesn’t apply until you log back in which for me was after the season started

ViscountSniffit and Ian like this.