1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Empty weapon slot on MK5 Enforcer???

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by longToMsilvr, 8 Oct 2017.

1. longToMsilvr

longToMsilvr New Member

Here is the loadout I have been running on my Enforcer. I love the control that the napalm gives me but it forces me to leave a weapon slot open. Thoughts on running napalm vs. a standard mortar or sniper that I can upgrade? IMG_21C1CC242FDD-1.jpeg

2. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

If you went flare gun you can still get the burn effect and then add in sniper or standard mortar. What sucks is you can upgrade the napalm another level. I would also say this if 2 weapons ar working for you then stay with it. Sometimes you just have to go with what Rovio gives you

3. LOLdude

LOLdude Member

Lol rovio gave me a t4 rare standard cannon along with t2 everything else

4. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

I run a tier 3 rare cannon with a tier 3 epic big torpedo on a speeder. I also have another epic torpedo in my guild raffle bonus supply. That one epic item has made me a torpedo player.

5. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I have the same problem as he does.
    I'll post a screenshot soon. (several hours max)

6. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

I would probably roll with sniper and either grenade or flare based on your loadout....snipe for range....grenades if you like down and dirty. Or flare to maintain a little more distance....along with the blast cannon...but it really boils down to what you prefer.

7. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I play speeder as well, that is why I have ExC lvled up so high. But I've tried Grenade Standard cannon BC, but both cannons are Under powered...
    (I have a lvl 10 epic tesla bolt that lasts 7.6 sec)
    Screenshot_20171008-212121.png

8. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

if you like it and it's working then keep it. I've seen a couple players using sniper and firebomb so giving up the one slot isn't necessarily a hindrance.

With what you have pictures though I'd probably level up that epic blast to use with the rare blast. A level 10 epic is still pretty powerful, then use the flare.

I personally not found the standard cannon very useful.

longToMsilvr likes this.
  9. LOLdude

LOLdude Member

I use a standard cannon plus a firebomb cuz rovio gave me that

10. Visionednebula1

Visionednebula1 New Member

Screenshot_20171009-152906.png Personally I had the same problem I was running a sniper cannon and big berta then the empty slot bothered me too so I added my rare and uncommon grenade launchers and switched out my first launcher for tesla shield along with my sniper and you'd be surprised how much fun this setup was if you have the equipment I highly recommend trying this out.

longToMsilvr likes this.
  11. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

You really need to use Blast + Standard + Grenade with the same yellows and blues you have there. I´m all rares in an enforcer mk5 and i'm on my way to Ace 1. It's a very powerful setup.

longToMsilvr likes this.
  12. FirnenAhead

IMO Enforcers should all have a maxed out Turbo. We're just too slow.

@Visionednebula1 I love Grenades and run it in my enforcer. However 2 Grenades is just too much, you need another cannon or a swift torp (even a mine).

The Otherguy likes this.
  13. FirnenAhead

If you're so into napalm you should change to Defender or Shooter, it just does'nt fit in an Enforcer

longToMsilvr likes this.