1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Dumb noob question about shooting

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Steve Gerety, 18 May 2017.

1. Steve Gerety

Steve Gerety New Member

Why, when i haev 2 cannons and a torpedo does firing shoot only 1 cannon?

Whats the point of multiple cannons if they dont double stack or can we only fire 1 weapon at a time?

2. Steve Gerety

Steve Gerety New Member

More explicit, I can understand why 2 cannons dont stack, but why does firing my cannon cause my torpedo to have to reset?

3. Kirill

Kirill New Member

The reset time isnt that big. It is just for shooters with 5 wearpons not destroy your ship in 1 sec thats why

4. Steve Gerety

Steve Gerety New Member

cool. So having 2 cannons isnt a negative for me? or should i have 1 cannon, 1 grenade, 1 other?

5. Indra Uchiha

Indra Uchiha New Member

n/a
    2 cannons is not a negative. It means you have 2 cannons lol. Cannon is a weapon-type, and a good one at that. It would make your ship extremely good at short-med range combat but horrible in long-range combat. I started off the game running a 2 cannon build, and it allowed me to climb very quickly, but after 700+ Infamy, it started to become bad since everyone was now using Snipers/Mortars. It's up to your playstyle if you want 2 Cannons, but in my opinion, there are better options. 2 cannons allow you to constantly rotate with cooldowns, but once you get MK2 Shooter, you will have 3 weapon slots giving you more options to get around both item-specific cooldowns, and global cooldowns. After that it's a lot better to use, say, Cannon as primary, Sniper as secondary, and Blast/Grenade as a niche option.

Oldmandragon likes this.