1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Duel Event matchmaking

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Reorge, 30 Jun 2018.

?

Is the matchmaking for this event fine ?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Definitely no

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

This event matchmaking left me speechless. Some of my guildmates has already given up on this event because of it. What do you think bout it ?
    Screenshot_2018-06-30-16-28-58-738_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-06-30-16-29-54-389_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-06-30-17-11-45-558_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-06-30-17-11-52-966_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-06-30-17-12-14-191_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-06-30-17-15-10-610_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-06-30-17-15-17-188_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-06-30-17-17-22-141_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-06-30-17-17-28-480_com.rovio.battlebay.png

Last edited: 30 Jun 2018
  2. youhatemetoo

youhatemetoo Member

You realize that the game is trying to make it where people who purposely tank their infamy and who purposely use lower geared ships go against higher people?

I honestly believe that they are using captain level and your training levels a lot more to try to balance the people using mismatched ships.

So the mk5 speeder rocking those weapons at cpt level 47 yeah you should be against high mk6 or mk7.

That exact setup on speeder is a 4k+ infamy setup with the level of your weapons.

I have no pity

3. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

So just because of it an 8k GS player should be against an 11-13k GS player right ?
    And I do know Myshewasyar, she's trying hard to get back to over 3k infamy since months.
    And what bout the mk4 guy against that nightmare mk7 ?

4. youhatemetoo

youhatemetoo Member

What level is the mk4? He has pretty good weapons and pretty good shields, so makes me think he is slumming it

5. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

image.png image.png image.png image.jpeg I'm a lvl 33 captain with mk5 ships have tried em all but get opponents way out of my league 60-70% of the time
    I have 6- 7 k gear score depending what boat but am matched against mainly lvl 40+ captains with mk6 ships with better weapons and much more hp most of them I have almost no chance of winning and some I'm even lucky if I'm able to get a kill
    It's beyond un even or un fair, some opponents are out right impossible for me to kill even if I was skilled enough lol my snipers couldn't break those bubbles and he could easily dodge my grenade it was literally impossible for me to harm him let alone kill him so I couldn't stop the cap I had to enter the zone with him to at least pause it but was killed lol
    I literally can not harm him! I could manage a single sniper hit in between bubbles but didn't stay alive to do that a 3rd time. I could spam this thread all day with pics but won't most matches I'm out matched before even considering skill and there's been too many that are disgusting and should never be!
    image.jpeg
    I'm not the only one lol yet I have an mk6 lvl41 mate with 3k + infamy who is regularly matched against mk5s lol ??? He gets players more my range and I consisantly get the ones that would stop his over whelming Boredom with constant easy wins!

Even worse I Have another mate freshly mk 2 less then a months experience and a flash t2 cannon who is finding these mk3 guys (he gets me 3s which is sort of like my situation but these 3 guys he was matched against takes the prize)
    It's very disappointing to lose even more so when your put in games that are impossible for you to win and hey maybe I'm a sore loser? But if if I complained this much from losing matches I have the boat and gear to be competitive in then it would be different
    Over all I'm a pretty maggoted from enjoying a lot of whiskey so this was pretty hard to dribble lol hope every one sees it as more then drunken rambling especially the devs I'm pretty disappointed that some of these matches are able to happen
    Love the new way to spend coins and gain leggy pieces tho :) that's a win!

P.S just realised pics are gonna post in a crazy order and I've got no idea how to set them right lol

Top 3 mk3 boats are what my few week old mk2 mate has to deal with using his t2 cannon lol

Last edited: 30 Jun 2018
  6. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

It's good that we can see devs have a strong presence in this forum, many I've seen in the past weren't tho a I'm confident a dev will actually read this thread lol but there are so many duplicate threads of ppl complaining about the same stuff in this forum that I'd understand them over looking some so can anyone who knows how please tag a couple of them for me :)
    Cheers

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.