1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Duda sobre configuración de shooter

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Caronte, 9 Jun 2018.

1. Caronte

Caronte New Member

Hello, I currently have an mk6 shooter and despite the fact that before I was around infamy +3000 now I can not overcome the 2200, I would like to know what weapon they recommend, I currently carry: sniper cannon, blast cannon, explosive cannon, big torp and railgun, I thank you for your recommendation. Regards!

Last edited: 10 Jun 2018
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Sniper cannon and blast cannon clash and you cannot use both at their full potential, so leave the blast cannon behind. You can always run an excannon instead!
    Also, I see you're already running one excannon, so you need fire to chain up with it, right?

Your setup should be

Snipe+rail+torp+excannon+FB/napalm(napalm recommended)

Light blue colored combo: Ranged assault

Dark blue colored combo: Spam wep

Orange colored combo: Incindiaries

Why napalm?

Napalm will work well when you're torping. It reduces visibility, something which many torp users appreciate when they use it. Also, napalm will not conflict with anything, meaning it will be usable at its full potential, while firebomb trainings clash with Brock talents.

R4Z0R likes this.
  3. Caronte

Caronte New Member

Thank you very much, I will put it into practice, any questions related to this, I think a new issue or comment it right here?

4. TheAntiSnipe

Yeah, anything you want to ask, put it up right here(unless it is unrelated to this)

5. Caronte

Caronte New Member

I just noticed that removing the blast cannon I can not use napalm instead, since I'm missing red space, I change the big torpedo for the torpedo swift? or how should I do?

6. TheAntiSnipe

You have a mk6 shooter, right?
    Oh right, I miscalculated by a bit.

Swift torp is a good option, unless you like the burst of the big torp.

Ex+napalm+big torp+snipe+snipe would be great, but you already have a good rail...

Ex+flare+big torp+snipe+rail would require you to build a flare...

And finally, ex+napalm+swift torp+snipe+rail would reduce your burst.

Up to you which one of these three you want!

7. Caronte

Caronte New Member

I have a level 25 flare gun rare, but I am very bad with that weapon, I will try changing the big torpedo by the torpedo swift, but I will use the flare gun, while I build another sniper cannon to carry 2

TheAntiSnipe likes this.