1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Dual TS enforcers (mk6/7)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jared, 6 Apr 2018.

1. Jared

Jared Member

okay seriously.. enforcers going around with 10-12k hp in some cases or 8-9k hp with turbo. They already have a large advantage with forward and backward movement compared to other. Three wep slots and Then having two renewable shields that each do 1500-2k hp is just ridiculous. Why bother using a defender? Dual ts enforcers are far better tanks. And they can use a third yellow item like overboost.

Not necessarily saying nerf it, but other ships will need substantial buff to compete with them. They are completely dominating the meta. Top 25 players global should consist of average of all ships roughly. As of april 6th, 15 / 25 top global players are dual ts enforcers. And it stays the same ratio for most part until u get down to lower infamies. This is always the case every season.

Then they fleet up and 2x dual ts enforcers isnt even fun to fight. Only swift torp can really hit enforcers through teslas , tri torps just suck and big torp very essily avoided with the forward backward movement by enforcers. Especially when they see you have one and watch for it.

To conclude: you need either dual railguns or max lvl ec’s to even have chance of breaking one shield. Then you get one shot off if your lucky or just 4 seconds go by and they throw another 2k shield up. So Unless ppl are using dual or triple max lvl swift torps. Or gang up 2/3 vs 1 enforcer otherwise they are very difficult to kill , even without a fixer. When being healed its on a whole other level.

Some people will say “adjust your play style and loadouts to fight then” but The game shouldnt revolve around customizing your gear just to fight double bubble enforcers, only speeder has a slight chance of beating an enfo 1-1 and thats rare now too with bolt cd nerf and ec cooldown nerf.

2. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

2 fixers and a defender in the top 10 at the moment, and a speeder in 1st place.. 2 days from the end of the season.
    It's true that whale enforcers are very popular at the moment but everything you've said here is grossly exaggerated.

Blueee, Reorge, WarCream and 8 others like this.
  3. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

Don't look just top 50 it isn't entire game and meta lol everbody knows the most popular ship is shooter. But i have to say you are right, enforcers are dominates the meta for sure. Rarity is always better and double tesla shield setup must be always available for enforcers. Just please keep it on your mind and share ideas to solve that. Mine is a tesla shield resist like teska bolt but it affect you vice versa. Duration of the resist will counting equal how long last tesla shield. I mean if it last for 10 secs than resist will be 10 secs or shield broken at its 4. secs than resist will be 4 secs. Resist may decrease duration to half or hp to half i don't know. I think it shoul affect duration that seems to be more fair.

xxxBISMARCKxxx and Fluid Bait like this.
  4. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

@Jared take a look at this

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

This problem must exist only in Nightmare. In Ace II l break nearly every Tesla shield with a single 1k shot, and Enforcers only have 1 shield. I'm still waiting for a 3rd shield copy myself just to make that first shield useful, much less a second entire shield.

6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Lmao and he DID say
    Hehe.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  7. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Another one of these.
    Well at least he didn’t say that this is an ”exploit”.
    I would really like to see photos of these 10-12k enfos, since i am yet to see any.

8. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

When I get the chance, I like to swim up inside their bubble, and hit with this:
    Screenshot_20180320-144311.png

9. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Can you hit them when you're inside their bubble?

10. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

Yes

11. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Dont mention defender. Lol

Banderas is from my guild. Very nice guy.

But he didnt make top 10 from playing defender. He already was top 10 from climbing with shooter. And then has been playing defender last couple days for guild quests.

Also...he has Tier 5 legendary weapons. Might as well say 1 percent of the 1 percent.

So if thats the only way a defender makes top 10. Ship is Broken. Way broken.
    And i went back thru top 10. Ysl is showing speeder now. But she climbed to top 1 with enforcer dbl bubble.
    So reality top 10 with ships used to reach the slot.
    Is.
    6 enforcers.
    2 fixers
    1 speeder
    1 shooter.
    I know most these players. Either thru guild members. Or fleeting. Or matched up against them daily.

The metric of 6 enforcers verse anything else. Top 10. Is whack.

Next top 11-20. Includes 6 more enforcers. 2 shooters. 1 speeder. 1 fixer.

So totals thru 20.
    12 enforcers.
    3 shooters.
    2 speeders
    3 fixers.

0 defenders. Zilch. Nada.
    Banderas again. Bless his lovely blue for the last 3 days doesnt count. He counts towards shooter. He will even say he is a shooter.

So first. Devs. Buff Defender already. Come on for the love of BB gods. Lol.
    How many meta snapshots are needed for top 10. Top 20. Top100. Before you fix the boat?

Next. Slow down enforcers. They dont need the .2 speed boost.

Next. Dont allow double teslas shield to be stacked. Right now a tesla shield can be selected. And 2 seconds later. While first one is up. I can select tesla shield 2. And have double shield. Nothing can break it. Could be bug. Or exploit. But its huge.
    Second. Dont allow a 2 tesla shield user to arm the 2cd one without a minimum of 2 seconds. Prefereably 4 seconds passing.

Currently. I can use 2 tesla shields if so inclined. And the split second my first shield drops. I can select shield 2. There is no break for an unfriend to shoot me. After my 2cd shield wears out. Its only 2 more seconds before my first tesla shield has recharched and is usable again.

This Is why its OP.

And with the weapons and items that used to break tesla shields. Nerfed thru major cooldowns. Tesla bolt. Ex cannon. All received harsh cool down issues.

So developers have made this double enforcer setup the most OP factor in game.

Simplest way to reballance the bay is. Fix defenders with buff. Slow down enforcers. And add some sort of cool down nerf to dbl tesla shield.

Bay will ballance itself from there.

Jaws

@Miika
    @Zeus
    @The Grim Repair

Last edited: 7 Apr 2018
  12. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

Yeah I am pretty sure this dev team was just shifted over from angry birds because it's pretty much what you would expect if that were true. Cool graphical and visual style, pretty good physics, then when it comes to MOBA-specific issues like balancing, itemization, numeracy, etc. they really struggle because they have no experience.

Shadow Moon! and Babablacksheep like this.
  13. - Oskar -

- Oskar - Well-Known Member

Jaws can´t be better explained than you did! great post

14. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

@*JAWS* well explained but I don't want them to put resistance to DBL usage it will kill the damn boat their isn't any two slot item left to make enfo viable after that like they did with defender and enfo without thinking there wasn't a another good two slot weapon viable for them.
    If they would simply bring back the counters in play by making them viable would be good will make game balance and improve the situation of defenders too but I highly doubt they will

SlayerofSergeants likes this.
  15. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Crashup. I wish devs would shorten cool downs to tesla bolt and ex cannon.

But i doubt they will reverse their decision.

Yes there needs to be more viable 2 slot yellow items. And 2 slot red items. That can be used by enforcers. And by defenders.

To create variety. And less meta.
    Last weapon created was the ex cannon over a yeat ago?
    But until then. The only other choice is to buff and nerf boats and items.

16. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

I may have a solution. Lessen the cd of bolts and ex.

For shields, remove the after break stun (Wait for it). Remove the hp. Remove the torp, mortar splash dmg, (Wait for it).

Basically make the tesla shield unbreakable (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WAIT FOR IT).
    BUT. Make it so the shielded ships can't attack either.

17. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

I get it, your frustrated the Meta isn’t more diverse. But seriously have you tried playing Enforcer before? It’s so much fun, it’s a very high learning curve type of ship cause there’s so much to manage and do. I think most of us who play Enforcer do so because it’s such a complicated ship to play. Your not just a shooter that’s only concerned about firing off gun after gun and doing damage. But as an Enforcer you can do so much more. You zoom into battles and zoom out with or without the protection of a TS or TBolt. You can use your TS to block hit for ally’s like when mortars drop down. All this comes with the cost of having way less weapon options then a shooter meaning we usually have to stick to a less flexible weapon loadout but it’s totally worth it cause it’s a super enjoyable ship to play.

Anyways I think some people play it cause it is powerful. Especially when used “correctly” it’s a much higher learning curve than Shooter/Defender. But seriously I think most higher level Infamy players like myself play it cause it’s just so demanding and a real challenge to keep track of a diverse loadout of mechanics your ship has. Making it a very satisfying ship to play if you are capable of multitasking.

As for the comment about not wanting to change your loadout based on the “META”. That’s exactly how a game should work. If your facing more double TS Enforcers on the Ladder then you need to prepare your self for that. You can’t just simply ask the game to balance out ship usage themselves. For example (and believe me I hate using a different game as an example) Hearthstone is a card game that runs multiple types of DECKS each with different strategy’s. People always modify their own DECKS according to the META and this change always results in a CHANGE in the META. So what I’m trying to say is, if you never change your Loadout or Gameplay style towards what you would benefit from in MOST MATCHES than how will you ever influence the current META? Hope this just brings perspective.

All in all, I believe most people play ENFO same reason I do. It just satisfies my desire to multi-task more.
    I’ve always enjoyed classes in MMO’s like Control-Healers cause they had to both manage team health and contributed to Crowd Control in battles. Enfo kind of reminds me of those classes “demands” minus the healing of course.

Edit:Grammar

Last edited: 9 Apr 2018
  18. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

Summary: when my ship is the op FoTM, it's skill.

Spoiler alert: this is not a new argument.

19. Tuna Primal

Tuna Primal Active Member

Genius. I like it.

WarCream likes this.
  20. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

FoTM?