1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Dual tesla shield

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by PallabKumarS, 4 Mar 2018.

Tags:
  1. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Anyone atleast mark 5......who is using dual tesla shield please upload your one succesful video
    ...i wanna see.....sorry if l repeated something or want something that already exists in the forum.....if already theres a review then please give me link....or please upload your replay like a way,so that it opens in the app......i dont know.....like "http;//replay.battlebay.(battle tag maybe).......
    Please....,..........

2. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

PallabKumarS likes this.
  3. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Thanks........i set up my mind not to use ts if not high level.....it will brake with one shot........

4. Primierud

Primierud New Member

I use mk5 with two Tesla and its rather good at 3k+ where everyone's slow.but below 3k it won't work and in all the top ranks they use dual teslas and overboost check them out. Get max how from all the captains and then use dual Tesla you can hold up an immense amount of time and have it around rare III or epic II so u can use them almost all the times :). In-game name:SUPREME SNiPER