1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Draft Mode - Another way to have equipment or box ?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Spartz, 27 Feb 2018.

Tags:
  1. Spartz

Spartz New Member

Hello fellow forum member.

Got an idea of a new game mode who can probably help Battle Bay to increase variability in his game plan and help everybody to get item by playing.
    Think that's call draft in other game (like Hearstone or Star Wars Force Arena ...)
    I Explain myself:
    You enter a game mode which you paid by pearl. I don't know the cost but 100; 250; 500 perls (using pearl help develop the game)
    You have to choose between 3 ships who appear randomly; everybody lvl 50 choosing his talent crew
    No fleet allowed
    You have the right to 3 lost
    You must win at least 5-10 battles (again i dunno) to get the reward which can be pearls /box/ equipment/ ...

That's it I think. I think that can help everybody even people who wants to try new ships and people that want some gear. And if people have the same lvl of gear and lvl 50 only skill matters in this game mode
    Tell me what you think.
    If you like it or even hate the concept comments for improving the idea.
    Cya on the bay.

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

3. Spartz

Spartz New Member

Help I Cant Swim likes this.