1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Double bubble or Tesla bolt bubble?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Winter Chicken, 6 Jun 2018.

1. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

So I main enforcer, and I'm trying to decide whether I should go double bubble, which would take longer to upgrade, or TB bubble, which is more balanced.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  2. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

It depends on your setup and your playstyle. A lot of people stopped using T Bolt + T Shield since Tbolt got nerfed, but it is still powerful

3. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

The problem with tesla bolt is that there is certain people who still don’t get why you stun an enemy. They keep breaking the stun in the worst moment, i thought this issue would stop at 3500-4000, but nope. That made me stop using tesla bolt, and now it is Overboost-Nitro-Tesla Shield.

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Personally, I'm planning to go double bubble at mk6 simply because it's less (individual) buttons, thus less to worry about.

5. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

At Mk5 I played TB + OB, and then at Mk6 I added one TS.
    However, I found that though it was effective in the overall scheme of things, too many players break TB stun. So whilst I would win my fair share I didn’t feel I was surviving long enough, and my personal damage dealt and kill rate dropped. It was others who’s stats were benefitting from the TB rather than me.
    Therefore I then swapped to double TS, and that has seen my damage dealt and kill rate increase again.

The difficulty at Mk6 that enforcers face, is that pretty much every other (non-green) ship has a bandage, and so regenerate their health. Enforcers do not, and so preventing damage becomes more important. Hence the preference for double TS.

So TS + TB can work, but personally I would recommend that you move to double TS once you get the second built up.

I also tried out double TB at one point, but that was even more vulnerable to damage and a quick death.

Last edited: 6 Jun 2018
  6. TheAntiSnipe

Ofc you can avoid a turbo altogether if you have a good OB, thus giving you some good regen. I have a rare t4 but it has 3 epic perks on it, so I think no turbo on my build;)

7. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I tried no turbo during the first event, and that worked because it was a war of attrition.

Personally I think that the no turbo enforcer needs 2 very good epic TS’s to work in regular gameplay. However, if you can get it to work then let me know and I may give it a go myself.

I think with your history of running speeder, you’ll find no turbo enforcer too slow for your tastes, and therefore not enough fun. You may prove me wrong. :)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

I did run a no-turbo speeder once(rudder is formidable on a non-turbo, constant nitro ship), and started off as a defender main hehe. Those days were fun and wild lol.

I'll get my mk6 hopefully this weekend, and will let you know if it works;)