1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't you think shooter needs to be Nerfed or buff the speeder or defender?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Friendly Fixer, 11 Apr 2018.

?

Should the Shooter be Nerfed or Buff the Speeder and the defender?

1. Nerf the shooter should be a good idea

9 vote(s)
    15.8%
  2. Nerf shooter No way!

6 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. Yes! we need the speeders and defenders back in the bay!

29 vote(s)
    50.9%
  4. Don't nerf the shooter or buff the speeder and defender please

13 vote(s)
    22.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

I agree with you guys, shooters are too good and deserves a nerf. Not about defense because it will help them to durability against other shooters(mortars, snipers etc.) but shooters definitely needs a hp anf speed nerf. 5 weapons is okay it is a red ship at least. I don't see any problem about slot points too just a passive stats nerf needed.

2. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

Dumb post, just because u are too weak. Typical cry babies

3. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

Have u reached nightmare yet? Typical rookies, *sigh*

4. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Sorry to disagree Mr. Blacksheep. My mk6 speeder is only 300hp more solid than mk5, with less agility and speed. Only bonus is the t4 rare bandage assuming I'm not stuck on a flare and burning to death.

5. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Is this sarcasm? Hard to understand.

6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'm sorry to say this, but shooters don't need a nerf. I've never seen one shooter who did the right things when fighting me, or my team. They're all vunerable to the same mistakes: missing shots, bad positioning, no battlefield awareness.
    The face that Bittersteel managed to make NML in a shooter with rares only, speaks volumes about what a shooter with good judgement can achieve.

I believe they don't deserve a nerf. A nerf will serve to make them think, which is something no speeder or enfo wants. Hehe!

7. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    Yet the top players are speeders and enforcers.. ugh

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  8. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I do the same mistakes, can the devs buff my speeder again? :p

Nikkie! and Reorge like this.
  9. a_creeper_won

a_creeper_won Well-Known Member

Basement dweller
    Precisely. Shooters are too strong and all round AND they have 5 weapons, nobody an shooter even bothers to aim or lead
    *Nice spelling*

10. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Increase global cooldown for every missed shot that's it. Every boat should be high skill cap.
    With high speed you are vulnerable to mines, with 2 weapons if you miss you have to run untill weapons are ready.
    Defenders have more defence and hp for the same as they can't run back and they have just 3 weapons.
    Every other ship is punished for missing shots except shooter they can shooter relentlessly no phuks given for missing or cooldowns.

Last edited: 12 Apr 2018
    Nikkie! and FearsomeChicken like this.
  11. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    i made a thread sayong what E cannon should have a cooldown of 10 seconds, 20-30% less damage, and an extra 2 RADIUS of splash, this way, blast and E cannon wont be competing too much

12. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    maybe to make things more balanced, make shields stay the same, but. Add 10%-20% hp to all ships. this way, the defender gets a tremendous buff and she wont be relying on shields ThaT much.
    Also make shooters -10% hp

13. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    i know, a i made a ships attributes II post and you should read it. it possibly could break the game but at least shooter gets a reload nerf

14. Rainbow Warrior

I don't want a shooter nerf :D

NoTtIaN likes this.
  15. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Slight exaggeration maybe? o_O
    Also - shooter might have decent defence and red slots, but unless you have double turbo and/or rudder, it’s a tank. It isn’t very agile, or fast.
    Oh and FYI I think having 0.94 kill/battle ratio isn’t too shabby...proving I must be leading and aiming my shots somehow. Can’t hit a moving target by closing my eyes and praying! (I’ve tried that) :D

16. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

I believe shooter is in the spot it needs to be in. Just like every weapon, the shooter has a certain infamy range it is most effective in.

craz¥burd and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  17. Rainbow Warrior

Try against a defender, maybe it works ;)

GOD OF WAR... and craz¥burd like this.
  18. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

*might* is right. I'm playing a M5 speeder right now and I'm always the underdog. Even so, I can't imagine why I'd need any sort of buff. My performance at the end of the match, on the average, seems to be appropriate for someone "punching up". In general, in 1v1's I win when I'm better than the opposing captain... even if he's driving my worse case scenario, a M6 enforcer. I just don't see the problem. Sure, shooters have all those gun tubes. But they have to hit me with them for that to matter. That's the whole point of being a speeder. They get the guns and I get the evasion. Then we see who's skills are better.

19. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

Yeah indeed! Earlier defender with 13k hitpoints needs alot of time to be killed but now a days Defender even with 20k hitpoints get's easily killed even by the speeder sometimes i wander even Mk6 fixer can kill Defender if Fixer got duct tapes with it.

20. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

When i looked at that picture for the first time i was searching for Defender cause i can't recognise it look at the upper part it looks bent and eww..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.