1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Dont know if its hacker or glitch

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Sppeder Guy, 6 Oct 2017.

1. Sppeder Guy

Sppeder Guy New Member

So this is what happened with my friend.. in the opponent team, 1 speeder just stopped in the start and in last moments he just somehow managed to sail/drift sideways. How is that possible, maybe a possible hacker or its an update glitch. The ping was good as the rest of the ships were sailing good... i have recorded the video but not able to upload it due to large size.
    Did the update really braught glitches in the gameplay ?
    Offtopic- i appreciate the devs for all the hardwork they do to keep us happy. Overall i loved the update besides some impossible quests lile missile launcher and carronade kills(Really???).

2. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

Lol wait until you see napalm kill quest o_O

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. AoiTenshi

AoiTenshi Member

Maybe bad connection on speeder side

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Other people have to connect to the server too. He was just lagging out

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. Sppeder Guy

Sppeder Guy New Member

Lol, had napalm kills on board 1 but they were low , so we were able to do them.. though they were also headache

6. Sppeder Guy

Sppeder Guy New Member

Well, why dont they set a maximum ping limit , beyond which people won't be able to play, atleast that way only those would connect who have comparatively good connection speed