1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Donate

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Venom, 16 Feb 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venom

Venom Member

Im only lost all wepons .. Some third party did even rovio not helping me.. Even they didnt understand my situation.. Dev also silent i dnt know why .. I will never give up..i start to play .. I wish to buy premium box but i dnt have much money.. Who all understand my situation kindly donate some money via paypal Screenshot_20190214-062348.png

https://www.paypal.me/antomorningstar

2. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

3. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

First of all: Third party services are not allowed... so you got what you deserved. Second: Who do you think is going to give THEIR hard-earned spare cash to YOU so YOU can buy some chests because YOU used an outlawed third-party service? I'm genuinely curious.

This Is Me and GraveDragon like this.
  4. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

5. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

Lol... I can't get myself to believe this guy. o_O
    Sry mate. If its true that you used some third party app and asking other players to donate after losing everything, you are seriously dumb.
    Why would anyone do that??

Redneck Messiah likes this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Asking for money on the forum for whatever reason is outlawed.

Also, for your information, it is impossible to break into a BB account without first breaking into a Google Play / Facebook account. You should have set up two-step verification on Google, or been more careful when monitoring your Facebook ID.
    To me at least, considering the impossibility of bruteforcing any of these accounts, and the fact that you seem more concerned about your BB account than your Google Play or Facebook account, your motives seem questionable.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.