1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Don’t tell it’s not a bug!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kent13, 10 Jan 2018.

1. Kent13

Kent13 New Member

Please, could any developer explain to me what’s going on! Since the guild start, I’m facing a lot of bugs in battle, just dropped 1K last 2 weeks only!
    Having issue with hitting, and you can see how the weapons reload with no reason!
    I contact Rovio, and they said, it’s from my connection, OK!
    Rebooting the IPad Air 2, reinstall and install many times, contact ISP and let them change all connection ( cables and router), enabling the QoS in router setting, resetting the network, resetting the iPad to factory, what else I should do!
    I have a lot of heavy games, and it need very strong connection, only I’m facing troubles with this game, why!?
    Hope someone will give me a solution

Nikkie! likes this.
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Clock your WiFi speed from your iPad. Google to find one.

3. Kent13

Kent13 New Member

Here is the speed test

Attached Files:

4. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

What’s your ping say in game?

5. Kent13

Kent13 New Member

Between 190 to 240

6. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

All the time? Honestly looks like it spikes. I’ve had it happen before where it was fine and then while I’m playing it’s jumped to over 800

7. Kent13

Kent13 New Member

When I open the game, it’s come around 265, seconds later it’s go down between 190 to 240

8. Kent13

Kent13 New Member

Any update from any developer!?

9. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

You said you already opened a ticket which they investigated and told you it was your connection?

10. Kent13

Kent13 New Member

Thx for ur replay
    Yes, they said that, it was 2 months ago! Later on I tried all solutions as I mentioned above.
    I open ticket again today, submit the link of video here, have no idea what their replay will be!

11. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Well if you have opened a ticket with support then there is nothing more we can do here, you are in the right hands.
    I will leave this open so you can update us here with what the problem is.

Nikkie! and The Otherguy like this.
  12. Kent13

Kent13 New Member

Thx again,appreciate ur action

13. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    The problem with hitting is probably hit markers, which are a common problem in shooters. Basically it doesn't detect that you hit the shot. I have that problem too, and I've seen other people who also have hit markers. I don't think there's a way to fix that, as it's in the actual game and not just on your side.
    I don't know about the reloading though

14. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

There inst a bug with shots not registering.
    Its usually a problem with connection / lag, on your screen you think you hit the shot, but the server has seen something completely different.

The Grim Repair likes this.
  15. Kent13

Kent13 New Member

Thx for ur replay, it’s so annoying issue

16. Kent13

Kent13 New Member

If really I have issue with my connection ( assumption) why only this game? And why it wasn’t before lagging!
    When I start playing BB was so smooth, until the guild start!

17. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Have you tried shutting down other programs? There might be something else running in the background that is hogging your bandwidth. Check what’s using data on your device.

Hits not registering is caused by connection lag, it’s a common problem with network games.

Your device is constantly being sent data packages which tell it the speed and bearing of all the in game objects. However, between packages, it will fill in the blanks using dead reckoning (where objects are assumed to continue at their last known speed and heading).

When you have a slow connection, the time between corrections increases, so your device will start to show objects further and further out of position.

That’s why you might see a hit, but the server shows a miss.

18. Kent13

Kent13 New Member

Thx for ur replay, always I’m closing all apps before opening the game, also I don’t have slow connection, I attached screenshot for home connection, and will upload one for work connection, no doubt it’s perfect one, it’s a business connection
    Yesterday I tried many internet connection with different places, nothing work, no way more than 6 places has issue with connection!

Attached Files:

19. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Closing apps might not be enough. It could be a background process that is using data. You’ll need to check the permissions and see what is allowed to access the internet.

20. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

The only time I suffered one of these "perma lag" issues was, I believe, in August. That led me to take a temporary break from the game.

Turns out, my phone(Redmi Note 4) had a "agressive network switching" issue that put me on 3G the moment I started a match. It was pointed out and fixed.

However, this sort of bug manifests in all games. So it seems you have a bad route to BB's servers especially? Have you tried using a VPN changer?

Nikkie! likes this.