1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have a spreadsheet comparing the types of items

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Radar O Reilly, 28 Jul 2017.

1. Radar O Reilly

Radar O Reilly Active Member

I just got my second blue (rare) firebomb and I have a level 3 green (uncommon), ready to evolve to 4 as soon as my Brock IV training completes.

With the increase in perk slots I think two rare is better than four uncommon. Am I right?

I wish there was a wiki for fandom site with all the weapons and their levels to compare and evaluate. I see an official battlebay (is it really official) wikia and another inchoate (love using the SAT study words) site. We need these fleshed out.

2. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

There is a "homemade" spreadsheet, maybe rename your thread and somebody will post it for you.

I will look if I can find it

3. Radar O Reilly

done.

aKifer likes this.
  4. CrizR

CrizR Member

5. Radar O Reilly

awesome. That satisfied my craving for "need to know" Thanks!
    So two blues is not equal to four greens. At least for firebomb looking at the basic stats. I have not look at the improvement of perks. I think the disparity is a bit too much for a perk to overcome.