1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Do weapon items of guild members affect guild quests?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Spongeboat, 10 Jan 2018.

Tags:
  1. Spongeboat

Spongeboat Well-Known Member

So recently some of my guild mates come up with a crazy theory that weapons might affect guild quests. They speculated that quests are given based on weapons that available on your boats and inventories.
    Therefore they are urging the rest of guild members to scrap all unnecessary weapons like standard mortar, tri torps, or carronade because the quests for those weapons are so hard to finish.

Anyway I don't believe in that theory, I have a lot of epic weapons stockpiled in my inventory that I plan to upgrade in the future, I don't want to scrap them. Can anyone shed some light on this matter?
    Do weapons actually affect quests?
    If any of the devs can answer this, it would be fantastic.

2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

No.

3. Spongeboat

Spongeboat Well-Known Member

Holy smoke, that's fast. Thanks Miika.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.