1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Do SOMETHING!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kraimer, 30 Oct 2018.

1. Kraimer

Kraimer New Member

For God's sake! Wake da hell up!
    Balance the game instead of putting new ship (which impossible to lvl up without $)
    Yellow ships are ridiculous! They are so agile, nearly impossible to hit, and u gave them tesla shield.
    Matchmaking is GARBAGE! Match shouldn't be started if only one team has fixer.
    Just try to play your own game, god dammit.

2. Darth Reaper

Darth Reaper Active Member

Umm, I know your feeling bro. I had learned to keep off the language.

3. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

Hmmmm I see o_O:rolleyes:

4. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    But shooters have 3X the weapons and health. Lead your shots and she'll be right.

5. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Zeus has confirmed (on Toobers discord channel) that there will be some rebalancing today. No confirmation about what the changes are as yet.
    But ideas such as matches cannot start when only one team has a fixer is not realistic. Fixers have the same overall win rates as any other ship. It is just a matter of having the right tactics when there is only one in your game.