1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Disconnecting While Entering Games

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Samwise, 1 Nov 2018.

1. Samwise

Samwise Active Member

I'm experiencing repeated crashes which occur just as I'm entering a map. As I'm watching the screen showing the players who have been selected for that match, the little circular arrow stops spinning and eventually the game shuts down (if I don't force close first). However, I have entered the map and if I don't restart the game I will float throughout that match. Even if I do restart as soon as the bug occurs, the match has been underway for 20-30 seconds already.

As a weird side effect, if I use the "next battle" button after a match I've re-entered due to the game crashing, the overmap shows the infamy required to unlock each map (similar to what brand new players see before all maps are unlocked).

I've also been experiencing many performance hiccups, similar to other players.

I'm playing on a Galaxy S8+ with the latest version of android.