1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Differentiated and performance based infamy point distribution

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Shrikrishna Dwivedi, 15 Nov 2018.

?

Whether infamy should be distributed based on best performance of players of both team not winning 1

Poll closed 22 Nov 2018.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. Shrikrishna Dwivedi

Shrikrishna Dwivedi New Member

Infamy should be distributed to best 3 performers of both teams instead of only winning team as sometimes you perform the best and because other teammmtes didn't perform well , team lost and also lost infamy

Su-57 likes this.
  2. skv1256

skv1256 New Member

No, it is a team game. You all either win or lose.
    I can agree that better performing players could lose less points when team is defeated or win more points when whole team won. But even this will introduce such a thing like how are you going to count who performed better? Maybe speeder/enforcer that attracted lots of attention to himself and dodged tons of shots giving his team breathing space and showing where enemies are, but causing not that much damage? Or maybe it is fixer who usually get less starts/coins despite they can save the game? Or maybe some guy made suicide attack to kill enemy fixer and that caused win?
    There is no good way to automatically calculate performance, except "hey, I was the best in that team"

3. Shrikrishna Dwivedi

Shrikrishna Dwivedi New Member

Okay I understood ..... This explanation is enough .... I never wondered about that so yes I agree with you, Thank You for the reply