1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Different overall guild trophy rewards for quests on the same difficulty board

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by capphil11, 15 Mar 2018.

1. capphil11

capphil11 Member

Just noticed something that may or may not be a problem. On our current Medium board, quests that involve winning with a particular type of ship have overall reward of ~2300 trophies. Other weapon based quests have a reward of ~3000. Heal points quest has overall trophies reward of 4190. Not sure if this is because some of these are perceived to be different difficulty, but I do expect all quests on the same board to award the same amount of trophies. This could be important for guilds that use trophies to track contribution, etc.

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP