1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Despite all the talk about stale game. This season was the most fun season I've ever played in.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by EyeOfDoom, 23 Sep 2017.

1. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Now that this season is coming to a close. I just wanna share my 2 week long journey from a spammer to a big blue boat and forum members I encountered along the way. Sometimes to spice things up, all you need is to try different setups and ...a new name.

Me at the second half of last season.
    "I'm done with this red spammer. I'm done with mortars. I need a bigger boat, faster boat, bigger guns and a name."

[​IMG]

That's more like it. Can't have any bigger guns than that. New season. New boat.

[​IMG]

DAMN, IM IN LOVE ALREADY!!

[​IMG]

I see this league is no joke. Some serious firepower here. Wait, what's that mk3 doing here?

[​IMG]

I see how it is. You all left me like that. Come on guys, this setup isn't that bad.

[​IMG]

Can I make my big guns a little bit bigger? I'm gonna put a bandage on it. Its too uncontrollable at max speed.

[​IMG]

BEST MATCH. Everyone contributed. Is that @VaM RoiD?

[​IMG]

Team: "Destroy fixer". Followed by 3 consecutive railgun shots.

[​IMG]

So close.

[​IMG]

Yo @Paul88, I see you.
    [​IMG]

When you go into boss battle too early. Welcome to Ace 1.

[​IMG]

Oh, hi @Jennyfur3810, you're here too?

[​IMG]

Don't mind me swapping places XD.

[​IMG]

Well, that was my trip from shooter to defender. How you guys doing this season? Trying new boats? Meeting some members? If I didn't make it clear. I had a blast. Don't give up on your blue boats yet. They deserve more love.

2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I rose this season from 1539 to 2050 switching from fixer to speeder and upgrading to my mk5 speeder. Trying hard to get my gear to tier 3 especially over boost. This was very good season for me in terms of infamy rise. 1539 to 2050.

Neptune_Gaming and EyeOfDoom like this.
  3. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

image.jpg image.jpg

I think once I get acces to tier 5 weapons and mk6 ship I should be able to finally reach nightmare league. I'm planning to replace that mine with another tier 4 rare sniper. Legendary or not, a mine is useless if I can't hit with it. Sniper on the other hand, combined with my aiming and lead skillz... Not that it would help much since I have kinda outperformed my ship. All others around my level got better ship and better gear, so the struggle is real.

@EyeOfDoom Just swap a turbo with a shield if you want to climb higher. An mk5 defender with 6k hp... Too easy to kill.

My number 1 local spot is probably temporary since I've been targeted by @Miathan , but I'll enjoy it for as long as I can:)

Neptune_Gaming and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. EyeOfDoom

What are your thoughts on 2 big shield + turbo? As you can see I've made some bad decisions with my standard shields already so no point upgrading those.

5. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Just use a single turbo and put shields in the remaining blue slots. Lots of people also like 1 turbo and 1 bandage... But other than that a defender is supposed to be an HP monster. But yeah, I get your point. You don't have the shields available at the moment. Be sure to upgrade them as soon as you receive it.

The Otherguy, EyeOfDoom and VaM RoiD like this.
  6. Jennyfur3810

Jennyfur3810 Active Member

I was so mad when I saw you and scarlet pass me lol. I still have a day left! Lol. It has been a really fun season for me too! We finally got out of the seal clubber zone!!

EyeOfDoom and VaM RoiD like this.
  7. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

Yup it's me there :)

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  8. cgr3asy

cgr3asy Member

nice! i was at 2600, and this season i cant seem to get out of the 1900! DEMOTION TIME:/

9. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Got to 1.1k infamy with mk3.
    Being constantly matched with mk4/5 shooters who can't lead their shots.

Neptune_Gaming and EyeOfDoom like this.
  10. EyeOfDoom

That sucks @cgr3asy :/ but hey, Master I rewards are way better for all rare users than ace rewards.

So true, @Jennyfur3810. No clubber here and significantly less floaters. I take usual clubbing from nightmare player now and then but they also need people to play against. Plus those matches are so fun.

@VaM RoiD my man, catch you in battle again some day.

11. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I switched from speeder, to enforcer, to speeder, to... etc.
    And my match making has wild mood swings it seems :(:p. I'll start at 1200, and boom. 7 games later I'm almost 1500. Then I'll take a break, and when I come back, I fall another 150 infamy.
    I'm sick of being 1200/1400. Maybe getting a mk5 enforcer in a few day will help. :(:(:(
    If it weren't for my guild and the forum, I would have quit long ago.
    But the forum will keep me going for years! :D:p (The never ending quest to overtake @Joeyaa ) ;) lol
    So I'll keep in high spirits, and enjoy the updates. *sigh*

12. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Haha, you can, I don't mind :p

BTW, if you want to climb, get mk5 fixer. You'll get to 3k-3500 asap

13. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

While my adventures in noob land probably aren't very exciting to you guys, I'm doing pretty well this season. I climbed over 500 infamy to be #1, and it looks like I might carry it.

IMG_0460.PNG

I wanted to finish over 1k, so that I can start next season in Warrior 1. Last night I was at 962, and 3 quests away from my weekly 18.

I decided to wait until I had all three quests stacked up, and then see if I could make the last push over the line, before the season ends.

So today I sign in, and I've got my three quests and three daily rewards lined up. I only need two victories to get me over my target...

Game 1:
    Turned out to be an easy win on Sub Zero. 5-1 victory and I got 3 kills, completing my first quest (feeling confident now).

Game 2:
    Confidence might have been premature. I ended up surrounded on Damage Depot, and only did 400 damage (for shame): 0-5 defeat.

Game 3:
    This was a real nail biter on Dropdead Gorge. Ended up in a tight 1v1, but my teammate carried it! 5-4 victory.

Game 4:
    Just need to win this one last game and I'm set, but straight away disaster: I notice there is a ship not moving (we got a fething floater! :mad:). But I'm determined to win in spite of him... Fortunatly, an early speeder kill evened the odds, and my team really kicked ass, so we ended up winning 5-1 despite the floater.

That was enough the complete my last two quests, collect my 18 quests reward, and leave me on exactly 1010, with season #1, and all set to start next season in Warrior 1.

Now all I gotta do is chill :cool:

14. The Otherguy

Tech support
    Lol, thanks.

*sigh*
    I scrapped all my fixer equipment a long while ago.
    Plus I scrapped 2 rare napalms and an epic!
    I would have started back into my old fixer, but I got a rare duct tape from combining. Any thing else....
    I may have to build myself a t3 uncommon. :p

15. The Otherguy

Tech support
    I miss my days in noob land. But then again, I never really left!

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  16. Joey who

Start on getting tier 3/4 uncommon healing items (pulse, box, bolt) to be ready for mk5 and just swap them for tier 2 rares as you get them. You'll build them up quick

17. The Otherguy

Tech support
    I don't have any crew at t4...

18. Joey who

Tier 3 now and tier 4 when you get to there

The Otherguy likes this.
  19. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I need a change of direction as well..
    Me. https://imgur.com/gallery/o9S4p
    Please help. I mean, my blast cannon is great, my bt lands shots easily, and yet, I feel like something's missing. Feels like I should improve on something, I don't know what...
    You guys, tell me what I should do, I feel inadequate to the task of crossing 1300

20. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Remove those uncommon burning perks and put at least 2 damage boost perks on BC. Try and build Big Torp of rare or uncommon to higher level. And your speed get turbo high overboost high.