1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Delete Forum Account

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Captain Jack Sparrow ✔️, 1 Feb 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to delete this forum account.
    How can I do that?

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Why do you want it deleted?
    Cant you just not log in any more if you dont wish to use it?
    Deleting the account would lose all previous posts which could be helpful for the other members.

3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I will find out what options you have, but I honestly cant see the benefit in deleting the account and removing your posts?

4. I know that.
    I actually don't want to be a part of this forum anymore. :(

5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Many members have left the forums over the years, but its an odd request to want all your posts removed.
    Do you regret something you said? If so, I can help with that.
    Would it not be better to keep the account in case you want to come back in future?

6. I am really sorry but I made my mind.

7. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

No need to be sorry, I wasnt trying to persuade you just understand your logic :)
    I will ask the devs as this is not something an MVP can do, hopefully a dev can handle this.

8. Thanks.

9. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

There is no way for a normal user to delete an account. That requires administrator permissions.

However, you only have a handful of posts anyway so you could just manually delete them all and then log out of your account for good.

Ash KOT likes this.
  10. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

And its been deleted :)

Nikkie! likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.