1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Decreasing infamy for inactive players

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by nickatorit, 24 Oct 2018.

1. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

When I look at my local Rank or Global one, there is bunch of really inactive players.
    I played other games and typical solution is if the player is one week inactive there will be automatic daily infamy dropping e.g. 25 points..
    It would help to see your real position between active players and hide below inactive ones..

2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

That has already been made in the update 3.1:

IMG_20181024_161058.jpg

3. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

That is not what i mean, there are players on the board which will never return and infamy should be reducing as well. So it is not fixing rank board issue, which is showing players in to TOP50 which are not playing for half year..

4. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

But it's not possible to have inactive players in the TOP50 because Nightmare season reset brings everyone back to 4k every two weeks? These people who are inactive would of course stay at 4k until they login again but that would only affect ranks below top 2k or more. And at that point why would your global rank even matter?

Sewah likes this.
  5. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

OK I see so global is not the issue, but in Local (national one) we have almost all players under 4k. So this reset has no impact on it. And I see there several players which are no playing at all.

6. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Well in that way you are right of course. I believe the optimal system wouldn't require them to login before infamy is decreased.

7. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

Yeah, it is also the way to encourage people to login at least weekly, play some game and brings better feeling about your local position which is based on active players and not some historical data.