1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Damage quest this week is unfair!!! Read this

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kuuuchaan, 13 Oct 2017.

1. Kuuuchaan

Kuuuchaan New Member

Okay, let's to the point (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

-read few first sentence if u don't want to waste your time 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

This week:
    on third board we should deal 400k damage with some weapon ,
    Last week, :
    we should kill 200+ with some weapon
    Its definitely unfair, ppl with low infamy on my guild can't even help all of this quest!
    ಥ_ಥ

Done I hope I don't waste your time
    ( v ̄▽ ̄) hehehe...... More details below

Okay this is touching......
    Our guild have 1k+ infamy, but there's one ppl with <250 infamy he still on MK 1 ಥ_ಥ , dunno how he can join our guild. We almost decide to kick him last week,
    But...ಥ_ಥ then......
    He worked so hard......, he pick killquest with hard weapon, he can't do fleet, cause no one have same zone with him.
    He do so many kills, he fill up the quest so fast....... ಥ_ಥ every time I remember that he still on MK 1 its hurt me........
    He just like us, when we started
    And, with our guild we got 1St on rivalry
    I think he will so fkin happy with that amount of raffleヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

Its another fact

In one match
    Me - and my friends (in same zone infamy)
    Deal at least 4-5 k damage with Cannon
    Low zone member
    Deal only 1k or less, with Cannon

Our rivalry, have 2k infamy average. They do more damage in one match,
    How can I beat them? , superbost?
    How much superboost takes to beat them?

Have u watch high infamy battle in YouTube? They can deal 20-30k damage, in one match!! That's ridiculous, its 10 bigger than mine, and 30x bigger than ppl in low zone,

2. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Would you rather have 800 kills with napalm? Or flare gun or fire bomb? People were complaining about kill quests nonstop and now dmg quests?
    Besides, changing to dmg quests was also meant to prevent 2nd accounts

3. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

Yeah...damage quests are WAAAAAYYYY better than kill quests. I wanted to stab myself in the eyes doing tri-torp kills last week. Sorry your guild's baby isn't nearly as useful in damage quests, but perhaps you should point him to a guild more appropriate for his infamy?

4. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Are the damage quests appropriately scaled with the average guild infamy?

5. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

That I'm curious about as well, actually. Looking at my guild's third board this week, I suspect it would be nigh-impossible for a lower level guild.

behumble likes this.
  6. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

It's the fourth board that really got me thinking..
    1500 000 napalm damage for a starter guild could be a bit tricky..

behumble likes this.
  7. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

True, but that's the incentive to improve your weapons and *spend money* on the game. The damage based quests now fit perfectly with the actual flow of the game. Yes, some of the damages are high, but they are accomplished by the weapon use, not getting lucky with having to get KILLS.

Iunch likes this.
  8. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Everything seems to be unfair these days.
    1) Game not getting updates timely, unfair
    2) Game got a update, unfair.
    3) Game fixed the update, unfair.
    4) Kill quests, unfair.
    5) Damage quests, unfair.

What should the devs do? Give each guilds quests befitting to them by personally analysis which weapons you and how well they are leveled up?

9. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

If u are a lower i famy guild ur not gona make it far in the quest boards...thats part of it....the stronger the guild the further u progress....it would not make since for EVERYONE to just fly to board 100. Somr guilds will never see board 2. Some will make it to board 7

10. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Please post that your terms and conditions screenshots saying about exploits in the pinned topic. So no one will be saying ravio didn't warn them.

11. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

I made this exact point days ago and how new players were going to not be able to get into guilds, or be competitive if they start their own.

While kill quests with fire weapons sucked the solution is:
    1: make fire quests damage while the others remain kill
    2: just don't have fire quests!

I see this being a big enough issue that'll have to be addressed. Seasoned players think it's perfectly ok but new players are going to hate it when they can't join guilds or complete these challenges.

12. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

But then who picks and chooses which quests are too hard as damage, or too easy as kill? Along the same lines, which ones are 'fair' to have? If no fire quests, then why not also exclude Carronade, and Tri Torp, and...all the way to cannons? Changing them all to damage allows everyone to contribute without disproportionately favoring low infamy accounts. Selectively removing weapon types is biased, and making only some quests damage while others are kill is inconsistent. Is it difficult for newer players to complete some quests? Sure, but they band together in groups of 25, and they'll be able to get at least a board done. Then maybe a few more the next week, and so on. It's all part of the progression. It's not necessarily a bad thing that brand new accounts can't jump in and immediately start earning as many tokens every week as seasoned players.

Iunch likes this.
  13. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

My guild never finish the 3rd board. There is a board after 4th?

14. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Been to board 6