1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Daily Battle Box Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by envylife, 19 Mar 2018.

1. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

When using the new "Next Battle" button and going through 2-3 matches, only 1 of the the 3 daily Battle Boxes open when returning back to the main page. It will mark the other box(es) as opened but the contents are never displayed, if they are given at all.

This has happened 2 days in a row... yesterday I did 3+ matches using "Next Battle" before returning, saw one box open and no more. Today I did 2 matches and returned (remembering the issue from the previous day) and again only one box was opened but two boxes were marked as opened.

I'm pretty sure I remember all 3 boxes opening sequentially prior to this, so something has changed, and it may be circumstantial (other rewards being given upon return, etc).

@The Grim Repair @Mikka

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

The day after I posted this I went 3 straight battles and was able to open all 3 boxes. Today after the update I went through 2 battles and opened only box. I was really disappointed that the update has not fixed this bug.

3. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member