1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Current Event Match Making

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Shocky, 3 Apr 2019.

?

Do you like the current Match Making in the event?

Poll closed 6 Apr 2019.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. Shocky

Shocky Member

Greetings & Salutations!
    Shocky here, now we all know matchmaking since 4.0+ has changed dramatically and setting that aside, in the current event, how would you describe the current matchmaking?

I've seen dramatic improvements. Notice the longer wait time?
    *Match Making will take a while to perfect, so be patient. I'm sure devs work on it every patch.
    Beautiful right now.

Come join us on the Official Discord you can find it in game! Look for the Community Tab!

Even so,
    Vote here as well.

#MakeMatchMakingGreatAgain
    ~Shocky

Last edited: 3 Apr 2019
    Sidd gamer and Nicolas like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

*Yells* I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF INSTA-KILL BERTAS!

Seriously though. I haven't been able to see much of a change because of how crazy the event's mortar spam is.

Sidd gamer and Cavy like this.
  3. Shocky

Shocky Member

1 event a week lasts 3 days.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  4. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Again, hopefully it's what I call it "virtuel gear score" which sadly can't be applied to ranked.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  5. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Better match making? I’ve noticed longer waits for matches worse then ever! In an event where Berta’s and ballparks are crazy op I’m constantly finding matches that have one team with 12-17 mortars while the other team has 2 or 3 lol
    When The final score card is 10-2 I say it’s as uneven as ever lol
    Thanks for the longer waits tho! That’s a nice touch

Sidd gamer likes this.
  6. Earel

Earel Active Member

Guys, one event for torp user... and definitely not projective weapon... and this one for mortars users. Simple like it’s!

Sidd gamer likes this.
  7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Event matchmaking is absolutely horrid. I've been using low level mortars, as that's all I have, and I keep getting players with 4000 higher GS in my matches taking all the coins. Without even trying to field competitive matches, what's the point of playing at all?

Sidd gamer and Aether_Zero like this.