1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

CTF strat

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kaletheshavage, 26 Jul 2018.

Tags:
  1. Kaletheshavage

Kaletheshavage Member

Just wondering what peoples strats and loadouts are going to be in preparation for CTF

Are people still using ob and nitro even thought the flag is dropped if u use them

Freeze?

2. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

Stun is freaking annoying when you are chasing enemy who stole your flag =)

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  3. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

The strategy is that there is no strategy. People have no clue what the purpose of the game is. Unbelievable how many people are just trying to do damage and completely ignore where the flags are.
    I've tried running speeder with two stuns, taking the enemy flag back to our capture. I have BOTH enemies people chasing me under stun, and my teammates break the stun and I die with a couple explosive cannon hits. Thanks teammates!

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  4. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

I just camp at our flag spawn and kill literally anyone who tries to take it. So far I've won about 80% of my battles.

*JAWS* likes this.