1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Criticism about VIP and suggestions

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Zenkai, 4 May 2017.

1. Zenkai

Zenkai New Member

Web Design / Mobile UI/UX
    Review:
    I'm a VIP user and currently the benefits don't encourage me to renew, I know we can not please all, but you see...
    The vip benefits only remove ads video and give 20% speed training, is it something worthy of renewal every month? Primarily based on the value of my Country (Brazil).
    Vip chat is not a big deal, it seems the global, several people speaking several languages.

Suggestions:

• Double (x2) of rewards in daily quests.
    • REALLY give extra bonuses at the end of the game (Those 50% is the same value watching video)
    • Increase 10% of sugar and gold storage capacity
    • You can refresh the store +1 time per day

@Bennunator @Zeus @Miika @Pinecone

2. Gillion

Gillion Member

Does the free daily shop refresh replace the video refresh or is it in addition? Also would love to see instant crew retraining added as a VIP perk.

Zenkai likes this.
  3. Miika

Miika Game Lead

One thing to remember is that with with VIP you spend more time battling instead of watching the ads and you get the bonus also from battles you exit immediately after death. This means that the actual benefit is much more than +50% if you spend the same amount of time playing with VIP than without.

It replaces the video refresh.

Interesting idea! We'll definitely take that into consideration.

4. SteinkeJ4

SteinkeJ4 New Member

One other thing I'd like to see is more quest resets for VIP status, retrain is smart. Currently, I'm on the fence as if to renew. You get some good benefits but probably not enough to make it worth while.

5. Zenkai

Zenkai New Member

If I leave earlier and my team wins, I will not get the fame.

6. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Yes you do. You will get the gain and the loss no matter what you do. It just happens after the battle ends, which is why you don't see it in the hub immediately after you exit because the battle has not ended yet and we don't know if you won or lost yet.

7. Zenkai

Zenkai New Member

If I leave the room soon after dying, will it be counted only when the game actually ends?

8. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Yes, it counts it as a win or lose when game ends in real time. Only that you need to refresh your lobby (go to battle restart game) when that match ends to see what happened. It does count it as a played game before end (that's why you get daily match box right after that match)

9. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

You should let see those matches. In other words, it will be fun to see the replays or stats of the recent battles you fought in.

10. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Not being a fan of p2w I think subscription is at a good level now. Providing some benefit (20% faster leveling is not bad, worth a bit over 100pearls pr day if you would consider using pearls for crew training), but not being needed to be competitive.
    ---
    Id much rather see it adding cosmetic benefits (alternative ship skins etc).

Sifa likes this.
  11. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

Нет вип перкам... И так слишком рандомные команды собирает.. Кто-то в зелёнке, а кто то в фиолете весь