1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Critical hit perks

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Mamamyers, 2 Jun 2017.

1. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    So I have 2 perks on my epic canon
    Both 3% more damage.. When I woke up today I got a 10% critical damage one.. My question is which one is better.. The 3% makes my damage points higher but what exactly would the better one be to use? I like my canon wish it had more damage period.. I can't for the friggin life of me get another rare canon..

2. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Its about burst vs sustained dps

crit dmg ofc only comes into play when you crit.
    Whats your crit chance?
    There will be a point where critdmg is better, but i doubt u have enough crit chance

Just go for the dmg output, itll put out more dps in the long run

3. Mamamyers

Loser
    Cook thanks.
    I'm still trying to figure out what I want to use for my set up.
    I'm using epic canon and Berta.. I have rares too but just not having any luck getting them.. The berta is nice when it hits,, but there are so many little caves and roofs and it takes a long time to get there.. The canon is nice became it's only 5 second wait but it's not very powerful.. Mines a 6 epic with 2 3% perks and its only 171. I love the rail gun but that cool down is hard..

4. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

You are better off running the 3% damage because thats 3% EVERY hit.The 10% crit damage is only when you crit and cannon has only 1% crit chance excluding perks.I use it on my sniper tho because sniper crits are way more consistent.So try it if you use a sniper amd see how it feels.And yes Iam a huge fan of the rail gun aswell but too much of a long CD tho it can be reduced a little by taining Dr.Buzzkill so I'll use it once ive trained the required talents lol

5. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

Im in the same boat as you on finding a duplicate : ( Been looking for another rare cannon and sniper for 10 days now and those are my main weapons.....

6. Mamamyers

Loser
    I'm going on 3 weeks.. I see some saying that have theirs up to t4 like whattt lol

GhostYasuo likes this.
  7. Mamamyers

Loser
    In def gonna try sniper eventually

8. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

Lol exactly.People at my infamy are running t3 rares and some people have t2 epics.I feel so low lol

9. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Good luck with that, I have like 3 months waiting for my epic cannon to appear, so you better start farming items and doing side projects with whatever you get. Some day you will get the dupes you need, even if it isn't what you want.

GhostYasuo likes this.
  10. Crack Efron

Crack Efron Member

Crit % until you get 4 perk slots at which point you should use 3 perks with crit % and 1 rare+ crit dmg in my opinion. Crit damage is best for sniper cannon and shouldn't be used on other weapons. Again that's only my opinion and I didn't do the math lol

11. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

Damn thats a long time to wait for one item.I will take your advice for it and work on other weapons for now.I have like 700 rare parts but no dupes : /.I wish you luck on finding that epic cannon and thank you for your advice :)

Last edited: 3 Jun 2017
  12. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

3% for every hit is better than 10% on 1% of your hits imo

13. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

I waited almost a month on a secons rare can and never got one. Getting dupes is a HUGE bottleneck. Theyre juat trying to encourage micropayments. This game is kind of a joke in that resp3ct. They need to remove the "if you sont hqve one" from the store. Let us spend our gold how we want. But rhen people wouldnr buy pearls and boxes. Hoping for RNG to help them out.