1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

crazy idea i think is worth throwing out

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Alpakaa, 26 Jan 2019.

1. Alpakaa

Alpakaa Member

Student and part-Time Alpaca
    say if battle bay got a huuuuge ship overhaul, wouldn't it be absolutely legendary if hydroplanes (would just be insanely fast, maybe have four yellow item slots or something idk) and/or seaplanes (small planes that have the ability to ride on water as well as fly) and/or submarines were added, or a subclass of ships such as those?

maybe a new item color was added, maybe purple, for seaplanes that might allow the plane to jump into the air, probably not enough to clear tall walls, just like a little burst slightly bigger than nitro. Maybe a overboost kind of flying where you are suspended in midair for a short amount of time.
    just throwing this out there. ofc this will never get added and even i can see it is completely not a flawless idea and many balancing things to consider. so this is just for fun :D

R4Z0R and Agile Vanguard like this.
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    its already difficult to sink a decent build speeder in right hands and also reaper . i have seen how a speeder in end part of the battle can sink 2-3 ships alone by hit and run and other can't even chase it .

its also because in last part of the battle speeder have big advantage to disappear from radar . so nobody knows where from it gonna come . but because other boats are slow . speeder knew in which area other will be . so he mostly hit and run before other fire any cannon .

your idea sounds cool but this ship gonna get easy penta kills .

Sidd gamer and TheAntiSnipe like this.