1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Crashing in the Bonus Lottery, just as I was getting my last missing legendary weapon piece

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by gor.030, 24 May 2018.

1. gor.030

gor.030 New Member

Hi guys, I know your developers can not fix the crashing issues on my iphone.
    It has gotten better in general.
    But just a few minutes ago i had the worst crash ever: Just as the bonus lottery fell on the legendary weapon piece, the last one that I was missing for my first legendary piece ever and have been waiting for for months - just as the selector fell on the piece and i was just about to get really scream in joy - the app crashed.

What a sick trick.

I am completely out of my mind.

Is there any way you could see this in your logs and heal this?

Thank you.

Gor.030

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Even if the app crashes, the result of your draw is saved, so you're safe:)

The Otherguy and Ash KOT like this.
  3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

As @TheAntiSnipe said, the result will be logged on the server even if your phone crashes.
    As soon as you hit the "spin" the server knows what it would have landed on and logs it.
    So if it definitely fell on the legendary piece like you said, show us what you got :)
    If you still showing 9/10 then you did not get the legendary piece like you thought and will have to keep searching!

The Otherguy and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. gor.030

gor.030 New Member

Hm. Guys, thanks for your kind replies. I must live in a reality distortion field, or maybe the crash happened exactly as selector went from legendary piece (which i didnt get) to st else. I cant remember the item after, so i guess i hope for the best - that st was added to existing resources or perls.

*sigh*

Grind on, patience is a virtue.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.