1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Controls - how can I improve?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by onehandguyYT, 24 Nov 2017.

Tags:
  1. onehandguyYT

onehandguyYT New Member

So Battle Bay Control Really Suck
    Like Sometime When I Am Moving Forward Sometime It Just Stop
    Also The Turning Mechanic Is So Hard To Even Do it
    And Yes I am still a noob so I might master that sometime
    I just want to point out this and i don’t want to hurt anyone feeling
    Now if you care I am off killing Low HP Player Because My Ship is weak Against High HP Ship

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Random first post! Welcome to the forum :D
    You will get used to the controls, there is also sticky throttle option (so boat accelerates without your thumb on screen) and you can use a rudder to help turning!

The Grim Repair likes this.
  3. onehandguyYT

onehandguyYT New Member

Thank you :3

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Yea, and if there's any other question you wanna ask, just go ahead. Welcome to the community!

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

My thumb slips from the throttle every game... many times in key situations. I would rather they made the whole lower left corner of the screen the active control, but until then you can go into settings and move it around to a spot that works better for you. Resizing doesn't help with the slippage since it has the side effect of forcing you to move your thumb farther to activate anything.

6. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

Well for your first problem you can go to settings and turn on sticky throttle( the ship will continue going in the direction) but besides that it takes getting used to...