1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Control Joystick reset to center

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Su-57, 16 Jan 2019.

1. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    There is a Bug i am facing lots of time during battles and maybe some other players also experienced it sometimes.

When i move my shooter controls reset to center position . its happened lots of time randomly and its difficult to show in replay but here is one replay from todays battle when my controls started resetting to center and i have to try pushing them again and again to move the boat but too late . they sink me easily .

https://replay.battlebay.net/FPZGGVVY#PRBGXLNB

Just to clear you Internet was working Okay and my Mobile got enough space and Ram to play the game . its just something happened randomly During some battles then boat feel like a brick but when i look at control joystick its just keep getting back to its normal position.

2. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out thereā€¦? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    Do you have the setting "Centre joystick to touch" enabled?

I've never used the setting myself though, so I don't really know much about this. If you have that setting enabled, it's possible that the setting is glitched and turning it off will fix things.

3. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Happens to me too, and several other people have posted about it on the Bugs forums.
    The only way you can see it on replay is noticing when your ship stalls in the middle of battle and you are a sitting duck getting hammered by multiple cannons.

That fact that this is happening to multiple people on brand new tablets would tell us this is truly a bug. But good luck on the developers ever adding this as a top priority to fix.
    I haven't played a single ranked battle since this glitch started on my new iPad.

The only thing that helps a little bit is to turn on CRUISE CONTROL in your game settings. So instead of your ship stalling completely, it will move forward when it resets, even though that is not the direction you want it to go.

Unfortunately that does not solve the issue. Whether it is enabled or disabled, the joystick resets randomly during battle.

Last edited: 17 Jan 2019
    Su-57 likes this.
  4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    here is another bug which is the reason you see some players teleporting . look at my screenshot its showing sign . this mean server is low . its not even due to internet . as internet was showing ok speed .

its is something due to maybe game server .

and that orange red sign never show before entering the battle . its always when battle start or in the middle of the battle .

then to the players its look like they are playing . firing cannon but they are not where they think they are. no dmg count . when you check the replay then you see your boat is moving here or there .

i think game should show the sign before entering the battle so people don't say you are floating or hacker .

but yeah some players understand they know its mostly due to connection or phone call .

Attached Files: