1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Control improvement suggestion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ångbåt, 30 Apr 2017.

1. Ångbåt

Ångbåt New Member

For the most part the controls are fine, but they could be even better if you let the joysticks reposition to wherever you place your fingers. That eliminates the risk of misspressing, and you get even better view of the screen.
    To better understand how I mean you can check out Soul Knight in the Play store that does this beautifully, and is an awesome game. (although I would like the option to hide the joysticks when not pressing to give an even cleaner screen)
    And adding support for Bluetooth game pads would be amazing. I've wrecked my left thumb more than once from playing this too much
    ☠️

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ChillyRoom.DungeonShooter