1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Contribute to guild even if loose.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by xafaras, 12 Mar 2018.

1. xafaras

xafaras New Member

Hello, I have been loosing constantly, even if I do double or triple score during the fight. It would be nice that such effort must be acknowledged and the first one from the lost team gives at least the 50% of work to his guild. Or if he does double score give 100%.

2. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    I hear your cry too about making guild quests more compassionate towards hard working people, however, this is what makes guild rivalries competitive. In order to progress through the quests, then you need to win. Loosing also builds character, I loose too buddy.

HARPO!

3. mani5396

mani5396 Member

The idea of 50% contribution in losing battle sounds good. ✌