1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Connection lost all the time!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Adham, 13 May 2017.

Tags:
  1. Adham

Adham New Member

I need help with that problem
    I can't play the game just open it and start the battle and bom the connection lost
    I wanna why!?
    And if it's only me who have that problem
    My connection is so good BTW
    Thanks

2. Karamelakimo

Karamelakimo New Member

I'm facing same problem here plz fix that server bug i went down from rank 600 to below 50 !!

Adham likes this.
  3. Adham

Adham New Member

Me too

4. Jackie773

Jackie773 New Member

Same issue here

5. R3bellion

R3bellion New Member

Same issue too it only happen in battel time the bing is 180

6. Albzi

Albzi New Member

Are you on WiFi?

R3bellion likes this.
  7. R3bellion

R3bellion New Member

yes

8. Albzi

Albzi New Member

Hmm ok it's an odd one because I've never had connection issues. Could it possibly because of your region?

9. R3bellion

R3bellion New Member

thats what am thinking of ....is it the server in my region i wish they fix this problem as soon as possible

10. Ahned Haggag

Ahned Haggag New Member

The same problem happens to me...
    ive just downloaded the game and in the training part, when it says look around for enemies, aiddenly a connection time out pops up every single time, although angry birds 2 have been working just fine with me and i believe its by the same producers and i assume it might be on the same server
    Anyway... Fix It!! I wanna play this game!!!

11. DarthCyder

DarthCyder New Member

PROFESSIONAL INSTIGATOR
    has anyone seen a answer to this problem? This is very frustrating as well as a waste on buying VIP. Maybe i should reconncider my monthy Subscription. This needs to be adressed or if fixable on a user end ... easily searchable ... since i am really getting worn out on the not being able to hold customs anymore as well as fleet troubles its causing
    if this can be of any help it seems that for me on Android phones that have 5g Capable hardware (or software) ... my reconnection issues were far less of a problem. But even on those phone i am seeing the same type of trouble that everyone is having (when not on the 5g AP). So if this is even not you problem on the server side could one of the technicians please give me an idea on what could be the problems or issues that i need to adress or information to reserch as i am not new to Network Troubleshooting. but this is serious in my humble opinion... thank you in advance for any and all help given...
    Pls feel free to PM me . Or respond here.
    Darthcyder
    LVL 48 Capt. and VIP
    Warriors of Elysium Leader (RET)