1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Confused on Items

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ChrispyChris, 4 May 2017.

1. ChrispyChris

ChrispyChris New Member

Okay guys, I've started off doing the basics, buying new ships, captains, and training them and also upgrading weapons. One thing I'm wondering though is about better weapons and stuff. Should I be buying items from the store to just turn around and scrap them for the materials? Is this a waste? I'm just kind of confused on what I'm supposed to do to get stronger. I don't want to mindlessly click upgrade on a weapon whenever it randomly shows up, I would like to know what I'm doing. I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks,
    Chrispy

dikshift likes this.
  2. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Starting out just like you, so take my answer with a grain of salt. There seems to be a lot, and I mean a lot, of time spent waiting for captains to finish training and shop to refresh. So, it's important to upgrade carefully. I tend to buy everything from the shop, scrap all the duplicates I get from chests, and then save up to only buy upgrades for my rare weapons and uncommon mortar (only uncommon I use). I would say to not upgrade everything and only the weapons you use, but also keep in mind that you will definitely get a better variant of whatever weapon you're using atm, so don't go all out upgrading your common cannon.